***The Official Champions v bheggars Thread***

Muff

I think we should have a banner with "Watch our Paedos about" on it and a big arrow pointing to the tims

I don't understand that at all.

But no banners of any sort at tomorrow's game. At any other Old Firm game but not tomorrow.

But no banners of any sort at tomorrow's game. At any other Old Firm game but not tomorrow.

Why? People need to remember that as soon as the whistle blows for kick off it is like any Old Firm game. We need to raise the roof and get into these scumbags. I know it will be a highly emotional day tomorrow but lets not forget about winning on the park.Im sure the 66 who sadly passed away would want us to sing as loud as possible and have a cracking atmosphere to help the team win rather than have a sombre occassion.

Why? People need to remember that as soon as the whistle blows for kick off it is like any Old Firm game. We need to raise the roof and get into these scumbags. I know it will be a highly emotional day tomorrow but lets not forget about winning on the park.Im sure the 66 who sadly passed away would want us to sing as loud as possible and have a cracking atmosphere to help the team win rather than have a sombre occassion.

There's always going to be an atmosphere. Christ, I'm not saying don't have an atmosphere! Fuck no.

I'm saying that tomorrow should be a game in honour of the 66 who never made it home. We don't need banners like the one suggested about a man who did help during the disaster. Some will say that he done what anyone would be expected to do and it still doesn't give an excuse to not tell the authorities what he knew - but I don't care. That leads to more controversy and more problems off the pitch.

It's not a game for stuff like that. Silence for one solemn minute.

Then, the Battle Fever is on.

Just a joke mate, no need for that sort of banner tomorrow I agree. But they are filthy paedophiles

Just a joke mate, no need for that sort of banner tomorrow I agree. But they are filthy paedophiles

Realise now it was only a joke. (tu)

Rangers get into this scum tomorrow.

Emptied the last of my william hill account at about 5 this morning during a "civilised discussion" with some celtic fan mates of mine . Just found out i put 22 quid on 3-1 rangers kenny miller first scorer . 55/1 .

If this comes up il be puttin all my bets on when im steamin drunk . And treatin myself to a wee trip to lisbon

Davis doubtful according to Sunday Post ? probablt Walter playing mind games with Lemmon

That'll be bollocks. He was training yesterday and a story of his injury would have broken publicly far quicker than now.

This is like when I was a wee boy waiting for xmas not being able to get to sleep or anything ! think we will but there's a feeling inside me these cunt's might actually nick something ! I can only see them getting a draw or it'll be a very comfortable day for us, WATP do it for our absent friends