***The Official Champions v bheggars Thread***

Muff

Same as the 'Well game. I would not however, risk Naismith. IF he is not 100% fit, he does not play.

agreed. rather he be on the bench. assuming laff is fit...

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:whittaker: :davis: :mcculloch: :lafferty:

:weiss:

:miller:

i like weiss starting in behind...so much room for laff, dayvo, whitty, weiss to be interchangeable and keep our attacking options wide open.

I dont think Naismith will make it - and if Edu is fit Walter will revert to him and Lee so I think there is a strong chance of this

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Edu McCulloch Whittaker

Miller Beattie

or he might go for a Europeanish 433 451 type (yes even at home - its a proven attacking formation ) as Beattie may also not be ready.

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Davis Edu McCulloch Whittaker

Miller

Not too sure if Edu should be starting this game. Been out for almost four weeks.

At least Lafferty has been able to train as it was only a hand injury.

He only started twice, since May, before he came on and scored the winner for us in Febuary. Playing 70 minutes of the game.

I agree, but I think Walter will be more likely to play him than Hutton. Yet look at Andrew Little starting the first Old Firm last season.

Not too sure if Edu should be starting this game. Been out for almost four weeks.

At least Lafferty has been able to train as it was only a hand injury.

True and Edu did not have a lot of games before that but Walter will try to keep it tight rather than expansive.

I suppose my choices revolve around weiss and my real question is will Walter trust weiss, defensively, and I would suggest no! so unless we have some 'strength' in the middle I am not sure he will start weiss as I only see weiss getting on from the start in a 451(433) formation.

A lot will depend on who is fit but I dont think Weiss is the automatic start most think he is.

Dont ask me why but I think big Lafferty will be the match winner against the enemy just got a feeling never thought I'd say that about the big man but I reckon if he played he would cause the scum problems. :uk:

I think you have a point there. Plus, the tims hate him and the feeling is mutual. He will get it right up them.

It's going to be great fun running around Copenhagen trying to find somewhere that's showing the game. Have a bad feeling that the best I'll manage is an Irish bar....

This happened to me in oz for the last game, was nearly a disaster! Was gettin abused at half time by three tims from belfast... cue three second half goals from the gers and me becoming pished and they got both barrels from me! They left before the full time whistle aswell whixh made it even sweeter! Could of got pretty bad tho seeing as i was on my own but c'est la vie

Was going to ask the same, but it will be Wilson.

Forster

Wilson Baldy Rogne Izaguirre

McGinn Brown Ledley Forrest

Stokes Murphy

Maybe even Kapo or Freddiebaws starting.

That team would give you the boak, not surprised their fans are staying away in droves. Its just awful. :anguish:

:whittaker::weir::bougherra::papac:

:Naismith::davis::mcculloch::lafferty:

If Naismith isn't fit:

:Foster::weir::bougherra::papac:

:whittaker::davis::mcculloch::lafferty:

Was going to ask the same, but it will be Wilson.

Forster

Wilson Baldy Rogne Izaguirre

McGinn Brown Ledley Forrest

Stokes Murphy

Maybe even Kapo or Freddiebaws starting.

Surely they'll play Juarez. It really does blow my fucking mind to why Lennon won't play arguably their best player.

Brown will be doing the dirty work as usual but I don't really see any threat from that midfield apart from McGinn. Forrest will get snapped straight away, just like McGeady used to, and bottle it. Ledley may aswell not show up. McGinn can do damage if given the time and space.

Stokes needs his leg broken and Murphy is rubbish.

Surely they'll play Juarez. It really does blow my fucking mind to why Lennon won't play arguably their best player.

Brown will be doing the dirty work as usual but I don't really see any threat from that midfield apart from McGinn. Forrest will get snapped straight away, just like McGeady used to, and bottle it. Ledley may aswell not show up. McGinn can do damage if given the time and space.

Stokes needs his leg neck broken and Murphy is rubbish.

(tu)

Fcuk sake Page 3 of this thread is like looking at Kerryfail Street

I'm not feeling confident about this game, fuck knows why as I'm normally really confident, we won't lose but a draw would just be as bad especially if they win tonight