***The Official Champions v bheggars Thread***

Muff

everyone who said the silence was perfectly observed, your kidding yourselfs on!! there was an unnatural ammount of coughing from their end, sounds like im being picky and looking to be offended i know, but it was clear from them.

Anyway, shite performance, dont understand why we played the long ball.

Every Rangers fan is hurting like fuck right now. folk deal with it differently. Some folk like to think positively and that's their way of dealing with it. I'm angry just now, raging at that pile of pish I just watched, but I know things will calm down and we MUST win the two games in hand. I don't think anyone should calm down though. Today was horrendous.

Too right.

Should not be picking on anyone out of that shower of wasters, but if paw Broon thinks that he is going to get any kind of big money for Foster, then he should be told to dream on. As far as Beattie goes, if we can't bring him on late as an impact striker when we need one, then why the fuck did we buy him when money is so tight. <cr>

Maybe the next money we should spend is on a scout.

The rest of them (Except Ness) should simply hang their heads, especially on a day like this one, what more incentive did they need ?

Just back from the game, and cannot believe how badly we played. Walter's gamble playing Ness in the middle did not work. When are they going to learn that Davis should be played there. I wouldn't give any player pass marks. We were struggling to pass the ball 5 yards, and for some reason, someone thinks that Whittaker is good in the air, because McGregor kept kicking the ball in his direction. We constantly punted the ball up the park(Weir and Bougie's passing was atrocious), when we should have played it along the deck. I also don't understand why we didn't give Beattie 15 or 20mins. Why the fuck did we buy him when we're not going to play him. I know he's been injured, but if he's on the bench, he's fit enough to play. I'm still f'in raging at that performance.

Aww for fuck sake, we had little or no options, I would never point at ness playing as an excuse. For me he showed more composure in the middle of the park than I've seen for a while, a few good turns and was a competant full debut. It was two individual errors that cost us. It was two poor teams today, both cancelling each other out for the most part. Win our games in hand and with the return of Naismith, Jelavic and edu we will improve ten fold. We're not exactly in a crisis. Have some faith. We Are The People.

By the time we play in the league again we will have four games in hand in the league as they play Hamilton next midweek and we dont kick off until three in our next league game. Who the fuck allowed the fixtures to be arranged like that?

By the time we play in the league again we will have four games in hand in the league as they play Hamilton next midweek and we dont kick off until three in our next league game. Who the fuck allowed the fixtures to be arranged like that?

If that is the case then I'd imagine theres a fair chance we could also be sitting in 3rd place if Hearts also have a game during that time?

So, I've got a good couple of passing options, but no. I'll play a useless, fucking long ball.

Fucking shite. Pass marks go Ness, Lafferty and McCulloch.

Bougherra was fucking awful, Weir wasn't much better.

• 5 months later...