***The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Thread***

Muff

See the people saying talking about Kerkar at LB. Lets not jump the gun here, none of us have watched him play and if our management think he is a better defender then lets hold our judgement.

I don't know how anyone can have a judgement on him as they haven't seen him play to be fair.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :webster: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :hutton: :ness: :wylde:

:beattie: :lafferty:

Wholesale changes after that shambles last week.

Rangers 3-0 Kilmarnock

Naismith(2)

Wylde

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :weiss: :fleck:

:beattie: :Naismith:

This is a big game for us as we try to bounce back from the Celtic defeat and because of that, Miller needs to sit this one out whilst he ponders his future. So I am giving Naisy the chance up front, with Beattie.

I would have McMillan in instead of Weir but I doubt Walter will give him the chance.

Hopefully this will be a game that we see the likes of beattie, fleck and ness ect getting a game. Really important that we get a good result and performance tomorrow after the horror show against the scum!

Beattie for a goal tomorrow i think! (tu)

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :webster: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :ness: :kerkar:

:miller: :lafferty:

I'd like Walter to mix it up a bit, a wee suprise would be nice. Wylde, Hutton and Beatts should be given some game time, hopefully Mo makes the bench.

We need ti pick ourselves up, a comfortable win would do it even though Killie are in good form ;)

See the people saying talking about Kerkar at LB. Lets not jump the gun here, none of us have watched him play and if our management think he is a better defender then lets hold our judgement.

I don't know how anyone can have a judgement on him as they haven't seen him play to be fair.

It's because he played LM and scored a couple of goals in a couple of bounce games against shitty teams, which I could have scored against :craphead:

Same players , same set up with perhaps Miller being left out due to his ongoing contract problems.

Smith is not going to use tonight to make wholesale changes and play lots of kids. He hasn't done it before and won't do it tonight.

McCulloch,Davis,Bougherra,Papac,Whittaker will all play regardless of form and will continue to play as "experience" comes before form with Smith and always will.

I can only see one outcome tonight if we do not buck up our ideas and that is a defeat.

We seem to have real problems trying to contain Sammon and Eremenko.

I hope i am wrong but this team and squad has gone totally flat these last few weeks and the Old Firm defeat was not a surprise to many of us.