Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

Miller hasn't once mislead the supporters or the club, and he hasn't stopped putting in the effort. He owes us nothing. He has been as effective as we could expect any mercenary to be. Boyd was supposed to be one of us and didn't show half the dedication and heart of Miller.

As for Cuellar, he was contracted to the club. We couldn't make him leave. It was his choice.

There's no point arguing with him.

I hear that the Herald and various other papers are now reporting that Miller has signed a pre contract with Fiorentina for 40k a week and he will complete his move in the summer. They have also said that Rangers are trying there best to get him moved on now. Hopefully this is alot of pish but someone who has been pretty acurate in the past told me the same thing at about 2pm.

As for Cuellar, he was contracted to the club. We couldn't make him leave. It was his choice.

Just like Hutton, but there was a huge difference in the reaction.

I'm with Mark on this, certain posters pick and choose who gets their vitriol, using subtle differences to justify themselves.

I don't want Miller here beyond the the closure of the transfer window.

£40k-a-week... Fiorentina are off their head if that's true. Homesick whilst in Derby, how is he going to feel in Italy :unsure:

The soonner he's gone, the better - good riddance!

I don't quite understand why people are comparing Boyd to Miller, and saying Miller is fucking us about. He stated that if the contract he was offered wasn't right for him then he would have to consider other options. If the rumors are correct, he wanted a 3 year deal, and if Rangers can only offer him 2, then he has every right to consider other clubs.

Boyd on the other hand showed himself to be moody, petulant and prone to going in the huff on more than one occasion, wheres Kenny Miller has been completely professional throughout the duration of his transfer speculation.

I don't want Miller here beyond the the closure of the transfer window.

£40k-a-week... Fiorentina are off their head if that's true. Homesick whilst in Derby, how is he going to feel in Italy :unsure:

The soonner he's gone, the better - good riddance!

Pathetic way to talk about a guy who has contributed as much as miller has over the last few yours.

the spoilt wean loyal are out in force on this site tonight i see.....

Pathetic way to talk about a guy who has contributed as much as miller has over the last few yours.

the spoilt wean loyal are out in force on this site tonight i see.....

I don't want someone playing for the club, who doesn't want to be here.

Good riddaance alright (tu)

If Miller staying stops us getting Goodwillie and say Commons, then it'd be poor but still arguably within his rights.

We're letting him go for a pittance as well. Anyway, I really rate Goodwillie. Hasn't scored as many as Miller has, but he's been playing in a poorer side and often used out wide feeding a bigger man up front (Jon Daly, Sandaza previous), so perhaps his record isn't reflective of his massive potential.

If Miller staying stops us getting Goodwillie and say Commons, then it'd be poor but still arguably within his rights.

We're letting him go for a pittance as well. Anyway, I really rate Goodwillie. Hasn't scored as many as Miller has, but he's been playing in a poorer side and often used out wide feeding a bigger man up front (Jon Daly, Sandaza previous), so perhaps his record isn't reflective of his massive potential.

Although he'll no doubt have £1m+ youngster syndrome at Ibrox and be either off form or injured for the first 2 years. :craphead:

But we will see him banging them in season 12/13!