Hamilton vs Scum

dc1872

This just keeps getting better haha so he will defo be in the stands for the OF game haha :D

If the ban stays at 6 his first game back will be against us in the league however, he will miss the scottish game at ibrox.

If it gets extended, which is likely, hell miss both :D

Half time, Accies 1 - tattie munchers - 0, Lennon going looney and the tims crying conspiracy. Does it get any better than this?

I was chuckling when the news broke yesterday on stv news "Lennon has been handed a 6 match ban with no right of appeal" ....."I'm hearing that Celtic plan to appeal this ban".

On another note they seem to be chanting sectarian abuse towards 'one of their own' - King William Collum

Collum :praise:

Tom Murphy the linesman too, is that the same Murphy disallowed Boyds goal at Motherwell that time?

An RE teacher at a Catholic School and a man named Murphy?

Defo members of the Establishment

Lennons tactical genious never fails to amaze me. Playing the might Accies, he plays 1 up front. Who does he play as his loan striker? Stokes doh Brings in Freddy Ljungberg to win them the league, Makes Brown his captain and who does he play in midfield? His captain, his big name signing? Kayal, Ledley, Forest, Mccourt and.... Mulgrew.

:wanker: