Boxing and MMA

1 hour ago, herdy89 said:

Young Scottish lad fighting on the undercard tomorrow night Jay McFarlane. Never heard of him before today, is the lad a prospect? Got same management team as Golovkin

Had 2 fights so far and both ko's, looks not bad. not had many amateur fights either so is learning as he comes in to the pros, think he was 12-4 from the amateurs.  

I think that him v Dave Allen could be a fight if Jay McFarlane could get a few more decent wins under his belt.

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Even better ,ducking shattered tho ,had about 5 hours sleep in 3 days ,wife had a wee boy last night and there kept in

for a few days so I'm mwi :cheers:

I was same when my wife was kept in its like the last night of madness then its into daddy mode. GGG 1/8 for win and Jacobs 5/1 :lol:

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

I was same when my wife was kept in its like the last night of madness then its into daddy mode. GGG 1/8 for win and Jacobs 5/1 :lol:

She gave me permission so even better ,don't need to go up till 2 the morra so all good ,can't wait to get the wee man home ,born on paddys days tho ffs beengettimg pelters off every 1?

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

She gave me permission so even better ,don't need to go up till 2 the morra so all good ,can't wait to get the wee man home ,born on paddys days tho ffs beengettimg pelters off every 1?

Just another day wouldn't worry bout it. Your lucky i've got family lunch at 12 but love watching GGG he is just a fucking machine. Saying in preview he just let Brooke hit him with a few then just smashed him :lol:

HBO PPV starts at 9pm ET

First fight - Lightweight
Ryan Martin v Bryant Cruz
(9:15pm ET / 1:15am UK)

Second fight - Super-flyweight
Carlos Cuadras v David Carmona
(10pm ET / 2am UK)

Third Fight - WBC Super-flyweight title
Roman Gonzalez v Srikaset Sor Rungvisai
(10:45pm ET / 2:45am UK)

Main Event - Unified middleweight titles
Gennady Golovkin v Daniel Jacobs