Boxing and MMA

Easy from Crawford what I will say is the refs count was super quick. Didn't make a difference but it was as if the ref got excited the closer he got to 10.

Crawford beats Thurman comfortably also.

Spence v Crawford would be my pick. When he moves up.

55 minutes ago, Badger said:

Indongo went far too aggressive and got picked apart by superior skill.

Yeah it was impressive. Crawford bored me a bit against a boy called Diaz in the last fight I saw him because he refused a few times to go toe to toe but he did go after him in the later rounds. He looks as if he has everything though so should be around at the top for a long time. I liked what I seen of him yesterday, made quick work and an easy night of Indongo.

Bring on Canelo v Golovkin :)

Tbol as well so it's not by accident or tainted supplements.

His teams statement is dodgy as fuck :lol:

"We are all at a complete loss for words right now. Jon, his trainers, his nutritionists and his entire camp have worked tirelessly and meticulously the past 12 months to avoid this exact situation."

Worked hard so he wouldn't pop? :lol:

Feel really bad for DC now. His only career losses (and a brutal knockout) are to a guy who's been caught juicing twice now. Mental.

18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Tbol as well so it's not by accident or tainted supplements.

His teams statement is dodgy as fuck :lol:

"We are all at a complete loss for words right now. Jon, his trainers, his nutritionists and his entire camp have worked tirelessly and meticulously the past 12 months to avoid this exact situation."

Worked hard so he wouldn't pop? :lol:

Feel really bad for DC now. His only career losses (and a brutal knockout) are to a guy who's been caught juicing twice now. Mental.

I think it is time to accept that Jones is a real idiot, blessed with insane ability. I just find it strange that he was on steroids during the fight, the whole reason for using steroids within sport is so you can train more, recover quicker and put on more muscle. I just dont understand why you would take the risk of  using them going into a fight, you would have a strength increase and increased confidence but it is hardly worth the risk a potential 4 year ban!