Boxing and MMA

BT Sports 1am lads

Main Card (PPV at 10 p.m. ET)

Tony Ferguson (-200) vs. Kevin Lee (+170)

DemetriousĀ Johnson (-1200) vs. Ray Borg (+750)

Fabricio Werdum (-250) vs. Derrick Lewis (+210)

KalindraĀ FariaĀ (-185) vs. Mara RomeroĀ BorellaĀ (+165)

BeneilĀ DariushĀ (-230) vs. EvanĀ DunhamĀ (+190)

Prelims (FXX at 8 p.m. ET)

TomĀ DuquesnoyĀ (-165) vs. CodyĀ StamannĀ (-145)

Will Brooks (-340) vs.Ā NikĀ LentzĀ (+280)

LandoĀ VannataĀ (-220) vs. Bobby Green (+185)

PolianaĀ BotelhoĀ (-130) vs. Pearl Gonzalez (+110)

Prelims (UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET)

Walt Harris (-300) vs. MarkĀ GodbeerĀ (+250)

MagomedĀ BibulatovĀ (-550) vs. JohnĀ MoragaĀ (+425)

BradĀ TavaresĀ (-185) vs. ThalesĀ LeitesĀ (+165)

MattĀ SchnellĀ (-125) vs. Marco Beltran (+105)

No doubt there will be a rematch in Glasgow. Another 12 round grueling tear up with not many clean shots, with no real chance of a KO. Both are just wee durable sturdy bastards. I'd probably still watch it but I wouldn't be overly excited about a rematch..................

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

No doubt there will be a rematch in Glasgow. Another 12 round grueling tear up with not many clean shots, with no real chance of a KO. Both are just wee durable sturdy bastards. I'd probably still watch it but I wouldn't be overly excited about a rematch..................

I fair enjoyed it to be fair. Burns is one of a few from the other side who I like.

1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

I fair enjoyed it to be fair. Burns is one of a few from the other side who I like.

He does seem on honest, good pro tbf Burns...def over achieved in his career. Thought he could have won that, landed better shots just didn't have the workrate. Crolla wouldĀ  getĀ outboxed by CampbellĀ 

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Thought Crolla won that quite comfortably tbh.

Neither are ever winning another world title though.

I thought burns nicked it tbh. AC was busy but burns defence was outstanding. He caught most on gloves and arms. I actually thot it was going to be a draw. The score cards were shockingĀ 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Sadly I'm not old enough to have watched them live, but have spent nights watching back their old fights.Ā 

I wish I could have seen Nigel Benn fight live.Ā 

Was lucky enough to see him quite a few times including in Edmiston House and the Eubank rematch at Old trafford . One of my favourite British fighters and I hope his boy can emulate him .

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

I thought burns nicked it tbh. AC was busy but burns defence was outstanding. He caught most on gloves and arms. I actually thot it was going to be a draw. The score cards were shockingĀ 

Spot on imo , Burns just soaked up all the body shots with his arms I thought , was the only time crolla looked busy ,when he was going for the body , so it looked deceiving as Burns defence was good as ye say , Also dunno how one judge had crolla win by 5 n another had crolla win by 1Ā 

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Spot on imo , Burns just soaked up all the body shots with his arms I thought , was the only time crolla looked busy ,when he was going for the body , so it looked deceiving as Burns defence was good as ye say , Also dunno how one judge had crolla win by 5 n another had crolla win by 1Ā 

Eddie Hearn will make more money out of AC. Burns was spotĀ on when he said he thot he nicked. AC LOOKED FUCKED Ā whilst burns looked like he could have went another 3 rounds. Hearn fills that stadium fir a mediocre fighter in AC. All about the money imo.Ā 

13 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

They're both good, hardened honest pros but I genuinely think they could fight all night and no one would get KO'd. There both realĀ sluggers with big hearts. Both are a credit but when you see some of the fighters and possible matches around, both of them are a fair bit short of that level IMO, and in terms of a spectacle for the viewer.Ā I think most of us would have predicted how this fight would have gone, and probably how a rematch would go too.

5 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Eddie Hearn will make more money out of AC. Burns was spotĀ on when he said he thot he nicked. AC LOOKED FUCKED Ā whilst burns looked like he could have went another 3 rounds. Hearn fills that stadium fir a mediocre fighter in AC. All about the money imo.Ā 

Hearn put on a decent domestic fight...

But typically lets slag him for it.Ā 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Hearn put on a decent domestic fight...

But typically lets slag him for it.Ā 

And wa? AllsĀ Ā im saying he will make more money out of AC THAN BURNS. And btw I like Eddie Hearn. It was a good fight but the score cards were shocking as I said a draw would of been a fair result.Ā 

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

And wa? AllsĀ Ā im saying he will make more money out of AC THAN BURNS. And btw I like Eddie Hearn. It was a good fight but the score cards were shocking as I said a draw would of been a fair result.Ā 

Take that back.Ā 

I'm pished and misinterpretedĀ it.Ā