Boxing and MMA

5 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

It wasnt the best frampton performance,  watching the first 3-4 rounds where he was using his feet and jab, some of his shots where mouth watering shots. i just think the second part of the fight was lazy from him, i gave him the first 4 rounds and 3 outa the last 6.  it was like he was going thro the motions  but the fight was entertaining and i think carl could have win every round if this guy was a world champion. Garcia done well but i think carl knew what to expect before the fight. 

24 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I also don't think Frampton lost it.

But I saw on twitter Stuart Dallas put up a dig about Frampton's knockdown (which was correct) and insinuated the referees were against him. :lol:

Yet again, some of the scorecards were ridiculous. Frampton wasn't at his best last night, far from it. 

just finished watching it , had Frampton clearly winning 1st 3 rounds , then  struggling with fitness from halfway through, Would only take a point off for the round with the knockdown/slip. Think he wins by a couple of points at most .   98-93 97-93 96-93 scorecards are way off. 

3 minutes ago, adamtricky said:

just finished watching it , had Frampton clearly winning 1st 3 rounds , then  struggling with fitness from halfway through, Would only take a point off for the round with the knockdown/slip. Think he wins by a couple of points at most .   98-93 97-93 96-93 scorecards are way off. 

it wasnt his greatest performance but people have him losing and i cant see it, think people seeing him lose wanted him to get beat, im a wee bit biased maybe because im from Belfast but i love my boxing and cant see a lose for him. Garcia was tough and put in a decent shift. carl couldve made it easier for himself but made a few mistakes and didnt look himself at times, fitness was a issue but he win this fight. 

he better step his game up after this, maybe he was just to confident? dunno but it was a decent fight for the crowd.   

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

it wasnt his greatest performance but people have him losing and i cant see it, think people seeing him lose wanted him to get beat, im a wee bit biased maybe because im from Belfast but i love my boxing and cant see a lose for him. Garcia was tough and put in a decent shift. carl couldve made it easier for himself but made a few mistakes and didnt look himself at times, fitness was a issue but he win this fight. 

he better step his game up after this, maybe he was just to confident? dunno but it was a decent fight for the crowd.   

Think he wins the fight , enjoyed it , was a good contest . Think if his fitness was higher he wouldn't of been covering up on the ropes as much,  taking shots , he would of been on his bike more picking his shots  from distance like at the start of the bout.

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

he will not get away with this against a top level guy, the way he came out for the first 4 i thot it was going to be a stroll. he will need to sort himself out.

That's the point I'm making he was lucky to have gotten away with it yesterday if Garcia hit slightly harder or Frampton wasn't as tough Carl went to sleep.

23 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Bisping should never have been allowed to take the fight after getting hurt just three weeks beforehand in the GSP fight.

Absolutely. 

He was initially banned for 30-days after the GSP loss on health grounds, but they had it changed to 7 days so he could fight.

On 25/11/2017 at 13:34, the goal machine said:

Bisping should never have been allowed to take the fight after getting hurt just three weeks beforehand in the GSP fight.

Disgusting decision by all involved right down to Bisping and his camp.fighters will always fight it’s up to management to stop this