Boxing and MMA

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Crazy that one of the judges gave it to Tyson man. Usyk was outstanding. 

Aye he posts on here 

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Not the only one to say it was close. Jeff Powell had them about even and he’s usually a good judge of things too.

I think most of us agree though that Usyk was a deserved winner

I said you could’t argue, I had fury up by 1 point over 12 rounds, baw hair stuff, a few rounds were really close, If you don’t want to lose decisions don’t leave it in the hands of the judges.

Fury is a fat classless gimp that was dominated for the majority of that fight, and had he gone down on that punch, he takes a ten. 

Don't see how any judge could've awarded that fight to Fury.

He was dancing about, acting the clown, same way he did against Ngannou and got a wake up call. He needs to take fights more seriously, and his comments were just shite.

Also, his dad going against everything his coach was saying, get rid of him. He's a piss taking clown.

Am a huge fury fan but that knockdown killed him. Exactly as Frampton says level going into the last 10-8 killed him. 

I hope one day we can see fury Joshua but it won't be the same fight both will be on the decline 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Not the only one to say it was close. Jeff Powell had them about even and he’s usually a good judge of things too.

I think most of us agree though that Usyk was a deserved winner

I'd say it was even after the 10/8 round, then arguably fury never won a round after that