Boxing and MMA

For a guy that's the best at what he does, he isn't half a cock about it.

Thats why hes the best in the world...if you were the best in the world at anything you do you'd be an arrogant cunt as well ;)

Taylor starting the mind games, trying to make MvG see himself as favourite, take the pressure off of himself.

Don't think Taylor was as much of a prick as everyone else seems to be making out.

I think the anti English darts brigade that abuse him in Glasgow are out in full effect.

I think the anti English darts brigade that abuse him in Glasgow are out in full effect.

Phil Taylor apologises for ‘disgraceful’ actions in PDC semi-final clash with Raymond van Berneveld

http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/31/phil-taylor-apologises-for-disgraceful-actions-in-pdc-semi-final-clash-with-raymond-van-berneveld-3333705/

Nothing to do with him being English. He is a wanker and he even admits he was in the wrong

heard him on talksport calling his own behaviour disgraceful. I'll give him credit for that and i wish other sportsmen would be as contrite.

probably take back what i said about him last night.

I don't, he is out of order a lot when things aren't going his way and Sky fall over themselves to make excuses for him. I remember when Chris Mason acted out of order toward Taylor in 2007. Taylor was fuming and the whole of Sky was completely backing him up,

heard him on talksport calling his own behaviour disgraceful. I'll give him credit for that and i wish other sportsmen would be as contrite.

probably take back what i said about him last night.

Dinnae bother, saw him oan ssn an his apology has aw the sincerity ay Blofelds fi last week.

Barney was hurtin me, ah reacted poorly but it wisnae ma fault.

He's still a prick.

Phil Taylor has admitted he is ashamed of his actions following his semi-final victory over Raymond van Barneveld in the World Darts Championship at Alexandra Palace.

The pair were involved in an angry confrontation on stage after 15-time world champion Taylor had beaten his old rival 6-4.

aylor rounded on a bemused Van Barneveld when the pair shook hands and they then exchanged words and gestures before leaving the stage separately. He told Sky Sports News he since said sorry to the Dutchman.

"It's upset me of course it has. To put the record straight, Raymond is a very strong lad and when he shook my hand and pulled me he hurt me a little bit," he said.

"That was all it was and I reacted, to be honest with you, disgracefully. I am ashamed of myself and I feel terrible.

"I have texted Raymond and I have spoken to him and there is nothing else I can do really, only apologise for it. It will never happen again.

"Whatever the PDC decide, chuck the book at me, they can do whatever they want to do - but that's what happened.

"I'm ashamed because I really like Raymond. He loves me to bits and that's why I am really hurt about it because we both think a lot about each other. But we get over it and we move on."

Taylor even admitted the incident on Sunday night had left him questioning his future in the sport, adding: "At the minute, I could just walk away tomorrow night and retire - go out on top really.

"I'm a bit disillusioned about everything. Obviously I'm not feeling very well and I need a break.

"To be honest with you I don't care about darts at the minute. I know I'm in the final, but I don't feel excited or chuffed about it. I feel very, very down at the minute."

Look at me look at me. I'm going to leave boo hoo hoo!

Barney is a big lad and it hurt. What a fanny.

Have a small amount on over 45.5 legs at 5/6.

I'm expecting Taylor to start the better and go two sets up, MvG to hammer the midsection and lead 5-2, then Taylor to pick it up an lead up to a close finish.

It'll be a case of Taylor trying to keep up scoring, and MvG trying to finish off legs when he's ahead.

Impossible to call a winner, IMO.