Boxing and MMA

Froch in the end, won. He had him.

(tu) I think it was a matter of time, if Groves made the round and I think froch would of hunted him down and ko him. Froch was clearly rattled throughout the build and started really slow. If a rematch happens Groves has the ability to beat froch, he just needs to stay behind his jab and move. He will of learnt that he can't trade with froch.

Now for Pacquiao.

By the way, there was a time in the fight when Groves was dominating and then for some odd reason put his hands down and invited hits from Froch. He threw that away himself. A real winner would have kept his distance and won on points.

What time is ring walk bud who on undercard

Yes the match was stopped WAY too early. I had no favourite for the fight. But clearly the ref should have let froch finish the fight because he WAS going down. If you have watched as much froch fights as me this is generally how he goes late game. As soon as a fighter stops defending himself it becomes less of a sport and more of a thunderdome type event (see american refs)

Yes the match was stopped WAY too early. I had no favourite for the fight. But clearly the ref should have let froch finish the fight because he WAS going down. If you have watched as much froch fights as me this is generally how he goes late game. As soon as a fighter stops defending himself it becomes less of a sport and more of a thunderdome type event (see american refs)

But he hadn't stopped defending himself. He pulls himself off the ropes and came forward, landing . The ref seemed to delay the stoppage. It made sense five seconds earlier.

Froch was claiming he had a free punch on him. Bollocks.

What a load of shite

Groves wasn't going down, the ref had him in a headlock

The cocks on my Facebook saying it was the correct decision :lol:

The other way around and there would be a meltdown, and I'm a Froch fan!

Not the fighters fault though, superb entertainment and Groves has went up in my estimations.

Never used to like Groves but got a lot more respect for him now.