Boxing and MMA

Hendricks was winning that for 3 and a half probably 4 rounds. Las Vegas judges man. Might of had him hurt in the last 30 seconds but apart from that what?

Lawler done fuck all bar the last round really. Pish.

Plus Hendricks walkout music is the business.

Pettis is fucking amazing aswell

I thought Hendricks won it, was rooting for Lawler though, looked like he put too much into that first round but was screaming at the tv in that last round, even though it wasn't live :lol:

Used to be a fan of Hendricks after his fight with my guy GSP but I've went right off him now, love Lawler's approach/attitude.

Awesome finish from Pettis as well, just outstanding.

Pettis is a beast. Melendez is no joke but he got what he deserved IMO by trying to grind a win rather than fight.

Lawler is maybe the worst champ in the UFC. Rory Mac and Condit would both beat him comfortably. Maybe CM Punk too....

Pettis is a beast. Melendez is no joke but he got what he deserved IMO by trying to grind a win rather than fight.

Lawler is maybe the worst champ in the UFC. Rory Mac and Condit would both beat him comfortably. Maybe CM Punk too....

I wouldnt get too carried away :lol: lets see how CM punk does in his first fight before we make him champ :D.

Hendricks will beat him in the rematch anyway.

I wouldnt get too carried away :lol: lets see how CM punk does in his first fight before we make him champ :D.

Hendricks will beat him in the rematch anyway.

The CM Punk comment was tongue in cheek :D

If Hendricks tries to fight him instead of point score he should, yeah.

They will really have to handpick opponents for Punk, very disrespectful when you think about it that he's had no professional fights and has a UFC contract. We know it's down to the money it will bring in for UFC, that's why most of the locker room are gunning for him.

BJJ is awesome but he's not even competed at that :lol:

I like Punk but by rights, he should get his cunt get in all of his matches, unless it's a limited opponent, like himself.

They will really have to handpick opponents for Punk, very disrespectful when you think about it that he's had no professional fights and has a UFC contract. We know it's down to the money it will bring in for UFC, that's why most of the locker room are gunning for him.

BJJ is awesome but he's not even competed at that :lol:

I like Punk but by rights, he should get his cunt get in all of his matches, unless it's a limited opponent, like himself.

IIRC punk has a martial arts background and was also a college wrestler. I think he might have what it takes, we really wont know till he takes his first few real hits to the jaw lol.

We might be surprised and he could end up doing a lesnar and being champ after 4 fights.

IIRC punk has a martial arts background and was also a college wrestler. I think he might have what it takes, we really wont know till he takes his first few real hits to the jaw lol.

We might be surprised and he could end up doing a lesnar and being champ after 4 fights.

Has he? I didn't know that, all I knew was he had done BJJ for a while, if he has a wrestling background as well well that adds a different slant.

He will be trained like fuck before his first fight regardless but I'm skeptical

You're right about that though, some people just can't deal with being hit, he comes across like a really determined and driven guy though so it won't be through the lack of trying if he doesn't make it.

Whit?

Lawyer would destroy macdonald haha