Boxing and MMA

Khan chomping at the bit to fight mayweather.

Personally I think that's a more likely fight than pac-man. I think mayweather would really fancy himself against khan, but I think khan also has the speed to get at him..

Would be the biggest fight for British boxing in decades

Khan chomping at the bit to fight mayweather.

Personally I think that's a more likely fight than pac-man. I think mayweather would really fancy himself against khan, but I think khan also has the speed to get at him..

Would be the biggest fight for British boxing in decades

See even though Khan has a suspect chin I really don't know if Mayweather would put him down

See even though Khan has a suspect chin I really don't know if Mayweather would put him down

If he times him well, I don't see why not.

Khan's chinnyness is overstated, I think. It was his sloppy defence that got him knocked out by Prescott and Garcia. When you get hit clean like that by anybody with even half-decent power, they don't have to be George Foreman to put you down, as Hatton learned against Mayweather. And once you've hurt somebody that badly, you know they can't hurt you, so you can afford to throw everything behind your punches and get them out of there ASAP. He beat Maidana, so it's not like he crumbles every time somebody hits him with a bit of force. But if Maidana was as quick and accurate as Mayweather, you'd have to imagine he would have destroyed Khan.

I doubt Floyd would knock him out, but it would be from cautiousness rather than inability.

I think Khan would be a harder fight for Mayweather than Pacquiao. I'd love to see Pac Man and Money go at it but in all honesty it's probably 5 years too late. Both of them are beyond their peak. The fight will still be great but you'll always be thinking "what if they fought in their prime".

I'd fancy Khan to do Mayweather in all honesty. Although I think Brook would KO Khan also. I hope next year is Kell Brook's year because the Welterweight division is red hot right now. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Khan, Brook, Bradley, Marquez, Thurman, Maidana, Porter, Alexander with so many more names to come.

his attitude is shocking and he's so predictable I can see the ufc eventually getting rid

The fact he's greeting about not getting the respect he deserves then shows the most disrespect he can by not making weight is disgusting. Thought jds lost that fight also. Glad mitrione and reem won

I've been a mayweather fan from the day I saw him destroy Gatti yrs ago.

Followed every step of his career since.

But if he doesn't fight PAC, then ill lose a lot of respect for him.

I'm getting sick of it.

He's now said that Khan isn't a big enough name.

He's saw how quick he is on sat and basically cherry picking the easier fights now that he thinks he can win .

Pacman and khan for me are the only 147 fighters with a chance

I've been a mayweather fan from the day I saw him destroy Gatti yrs ago.

Followed every step of his career since.

But if he doesn't fight PAC, then ill lose a lot of respect for him.

I'm getting sick of it.

He's now said that Khan isn't a big enough name.

He's saw how quick he is on sat and basically cherry picking the easier fights now that he thinks he can win .

Pacman and khan for me are the only 147 fighters with a chance

The fight was always going to happen at the end of Pacmans career , Mayweather knows he will win it then.

Everyone in boxing knows the Pacman would have beaten Mayweather 5 years ago , so did Mayweather.