Boxing and MMA

Kell brook had a good run at being ibf welterweight champion n unlucky for him last night was his time to be beaten by a younger hungrier opponent who was better on the nite,few years down the line itl probably happen to spence junior aswell,brilliant boxing programme on bbc n.ireland called fight game about carl framptons first fight with leo santa cruz

Thought the card ( apart from the main event ) was pretty poor .. turned oot to be one of the best ufc cards av saw recently . A lot of superb fights . Fucknows how glover lasted as long as he did , big Alex was brilliant , every uppercut was getting through matter of time before glover went . And oot round it off , Alex's burd it the end is a fuckin belter .

9 hours ago, Ambrogio said:

Thought the card ( apart from the main event ) was pretty poor .. turned oot to be one of the best ufc cards av saw recently . A lot of superb fights . Fucknows how glover lasted as long as he did , big Alex was brilliant , every uppercut was getting through matter of time before glover went . And oot round it off , Alex's burd it the end is a fuckin belter .

She definitely had the Swedish look. 

57 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Haye parts company with Shane McGuigan. 

Wonder what the reason is, my bet is Haye being wanky in his training camp before the Belew fight. McGuigan wasn't into it.

I saw this news this morning and thought something else was afoot.

I get the impression McGuigan isn't one for egos. I first thought it could be something to do with Bellew. I like McGuigan, I find he gives great advice to his fighters I between rounds. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Wonder what the reason is, my bet is Haye being wanky in his training camp before the Belew fight. McGuigan wasn't into it.

i reckon Haye is finished with injuries and shane has maybe told him that lol 

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Watched the prelims and went to the London attack thread.scum fucks! Got half way through and heading to bed now.

Good fight this as well, news is just depressing the now put them in the cage but they would need to fight real men.

More or less this. Haye was constantly late for training, didn't like sparring and spent more time on social media than focusing on the boxing.

14 hours ago, ben51 said:

3 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Look at the state of their faces.

I know! If you'd just turned on you'd think Burnett had been battered! There were just loads of head clashes though. Burnett won very easily IMO. I was really impressed with him. Still very raw. He was still flying in late on, even when he had it won and got another gash just on the corner of his eye. Luckily none of the head clashes affected their sight or performance.........