Boxing and MMA

fucking stains last night singing the fields of athenry and celtic songs,  i like burnett he like frampton does not want these songs at his fights. fucking tramps will keep people away from his fights. Both sides of the communities go to watch the boxing and not to here those fucking songs sang. scumbags. 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

fucking stains last night singing the fields of athenry and celtic songs,  i like burnett he like frampton does not want these songs at his fights. fucking tramps will keep people away from his fights. Both sides of the communities go to watch the boxing and not to here those fucking songs sang. scumbags. 

I was at this last night, the event was good, but don't think i would go back due to the crowd and the songs. Some of the behaviour in the crowd and around the arena was disgusting

1 minute ago, ClarkeyRFC said:

Same as one of comments above about the songs etc then scummy stuff like pissing in the sinks at the toilets etc 

they will cost him support mate, it sounded like parkhead last night, Burnett is like frampton, he doesn't wear colours etc and is a likable kid, who would want to sit in amongst those fuckers listening to that. fucking celtic songs etc. they will cost him money.  there is belfast boxers who nail there colours to the mast and Burnett is not one of those cretins. 

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Apparently he was driving and the train first hit the passengers side on impact, hopefully with luck that will result in him making a full recovery. Doesn't sound good at all though.

That doesn't sound good at all. 

Free 3 month trial for UFC Fight Pass, can be used on multiple accounts. You don't need to enter Credit/Debit cards details to activate it.

When you sign up scroll down on the sign up screen and you'll see a place to enter it.

yzm9epipl74z.jpg