Boxing and MMA

Weigh ins:

Ruiz 283lbs and Joshua 237lbs

I’ve only really thought about a Ruiz win again, AJ has been boring as fuck after the big Klitshcko win imo but hopefully he can get the win so there can be some Mega fights in future v Wilder or Fury and for British boxing.

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Weigh ins:

Ruiz 283lbs and Joshua 237lbs

I’ve only really thought about a Ruiz win again, AJ has been boring as fuck after the big Klitshcko win imo but hopefully he can get the win so there can be some Mega fights in future v Wilder or Fury and for British boxing.

I think he has to fight boring, a bit like Klit in this fight. 

Against top boxers AJ struggles because he has no head movement. So he needs to keep stuff at range and wear opponents down. 

Everytime he goes in for the kill and becomes exciting he gets caught. Like Klit he needs after his first ko loss. 

I think he'll win tomorrow night though. 

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fancy it to be a boring fight with AJ jabbing and moving and winning on points or a late KO because Ruiz has gassed.

AJ doesn't have it in him to do what the Klitschkos would do with Ruiz. Never seeing it out. 

Ruiz is going to want to make it a war and AJ is getting sucked into it, between round 5-8 for me. KO, most likely for Ruiz. AJ is worried about Ruiz, 100% in his head. 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

AJ doesn't have it in him to do what the Klitschkos would do with Ruiz. Never seeing it out. 

Ruiz is going to want to make it a war and AJ is getting sucked into it, between round 5-8 for me. KO, most likely for Ruiz. AJ is worried about Ruiz, 100% in his head. 

Stating the obvious mate FS he's already beat him easily 

8 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Last chance saloon for AJ though if he wants the big fights.

Hd either uses his head or loses and if he does then Wilder, Fury and Ruiz wont bother their arse with them

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Last chance saloon for AJ though if he wants the big fights.

Hd either uses his head or loses and if he does then Wilder, Fury and Ruiz wont bother their arse with them

Potentially why he's taken a massive bung from the Saudi's and upped the price of a PPV by £6 PP.

25 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Stating the obvious mate FS he's already beat him easily 

Boxers can get beaten by someone but think it was a 'lucky punch' or a shite decision.

But in this case I think Ruiz is AJ's 'bogeyman'. Someone who he could fight 3 or 4 times and not win.