Boxing and MMA

9 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Surely Ruiz can’t go the distance moving 283lbs around in 100 degree heat?!

Riyadh's relatively cold at this time of year - usually doesn't get above md 20's in December and can go down to single digits  

still some amount of beef though

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Riyadh's relatively cold at this time of year - usually doesn't get above md 20's in December and can go down to single digits  

still some amount of beef though

I thought the arena was well air conditioned or has someone made that up to me lol?

im going round 4 or 8 ruiz.

ive questioned joshuas chin his whole career n I think I’m going to be proven right. What a dose of bad luck for him and Hearn coming up against ruiz unexpectedly 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I thought the arena was well air conditioned or has someone made that up to me lol?

im going round 4 or 8 ruiz.

ive questioned joshuas chin his whole career n I think I’m going to be proven right. What a dose of bad luck for him and Hearn coming up against ruiz unexpectedly 

image.thumb.png.7601f0e57987cfdd9634321f83bc727f.png

Incredibly, work on the 15,000-seater venue only began two months before the fight was due to commence and upon completion looks worthy of showcasing such an event.

A time-lapse video has been put together to show how the purpose-built arena, in a suburb of the Saudi capital, was built from the ground up ready to host Saturday’s action.

Wish was stll there would have went to that 🙂 

6 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

That happens to me nearly all the time,am undecided whether to buy this or not 

I would have got mates round or gone to the local to watch it but wife on xmas night out so I'm on my tod apart from kids. Sky take the piss with PPV at the minute so I'm not buying it