Miller pleads for place

RANGERST1LLADIE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawayyyyy man.

I'd start beatts n laff, let kenny come on for 10 minutes to say cheerio...if cheerio is definitely what he's sayin....which we don't know for sure yet

Na no room for sentiment for me mate,plus what if he gets injured in his wee cameo ?

Any deal cancelled for the sake of a farewell,na.

Well yes there is the chance of injury...I'd give him 1 minute instead!

ORRRR he could not get anywhere near the first team and come onto the pitch after the game and wave (tu)

I'll probably get hammered for this but I wouldnt have him anywhere near the club the second time! Yes his goals this season were massive for us but the guy is the perfect example of a football mercenary! He might be a good pro but I just cannot accept somebody who played for us then for them and then for us again (same with mo). Anyway he didnt cut it in England before and I dont believe he will this time, obviously he has not learnt from Boyd either. So Kenny if you wanna go then go but dont expect the send off afforded to Rangers men (Prso,Novo etc etc) because I dont believe you are one.

If it's true that incoming transfers hinge on a fee for him and the freeing up of wages if he leaves then keep him to fuck away from the pitch in case he gets injured.

He can walk on at full time for a wee wave if he wants

I'll probably get hammered for this but I wouldnt have him anywhere near the club the second time! Yes his goals this season were massive for us but the guy is the perfect example of a football mercenary! He might be a good pro but I just cannot accept somebody who played for us then for them and then for us again (same with mo). Anyway he didnt cut it in England before and I dont believe he will this time, obviously he has not learnt from Boyd either. So Kenny if you wanna go then go but dont expect the send off afforded to Rangers men (Prso,Novo etc etc) because I dont believe you are one.

Spot on mate, exactly how I feel.

As long as we are paying his wages , we should be getting our moneys worth . We should be fielding our strongest side and miller would definately be in that .

As for all this pish about him not being given a send off , I think for what he's done since he came back to the club , he fully deserves one .

Also , I don't think kenny miller is any more of a " mercenary " than 99% of profesional footballers . In fact , he has been a model professional wherever he has played . He has had no allegience to any club , but has given 100% for whichever club was paying his wages and as far as I'm concerned , you can't ask for more than that nowadays .

If he plays and helps us win the match then I'll be happy enough. At the end of the day we're still paying his wages, so I would expect him to still show 100% commitment to the cause. Whether or not he will is another matter.

I'm happy to go with Walters decision. He knows the ins and outs better than any of us and is better placed to make that call.

Millers got no right to be pleading for anything IMO, but if Walter reckons he should be in the team thats good enough for me. I wouldn't want us cutting our nose off to spite our face.

Well he is still under contract so why not?

All this pish about "fuck him,he's no staying at Rangers" is balls.Simple fact is,football is his job and if anyone here was getting a paycut I'm pretty sure they would be looking for a new job too.