riordan rangers link

ronnie107

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Riordan signs for us then it's a complete and utter farce. We're chasing our 3rd straight title, they seem to get more important each year but this one to me is the most important, we need it badly and we apparently are signing this joke of a man? He isn't a footballer, he's a complete wind up merchant, we have far better in whatever position the little rhat plays. We should be buying quality and not bringing in a player whos going to get booed every game he plays for us, isn't going to be good for team morale

I don't believe it anyway, if we bring anyone in it'll be a loan signing from England

A three and a half year deal(if true) to a fucking waster that isn't a regular starter for currently the worst team in the league.

Why don't we go the full hog and set up a link with celt*c where we take any players they don't deem to be good enough,maybe even build a chap*l to make the foaming at the mouth fenians feel at home,

A three and a half year deal(if true) to a fucking waster that isn't a regular starter for currently the worst team in the league.

Why don't we go the full hog and set up a link with celt*c where we take any players they don't deem to be good enough,maybe even build a chap*l to make the foaming at the mouth fenians feel at home,

If it wins us 3IAR and provides the chance of a GIRFUY to Celtic then it's worth it. If he puts on the blue jersey, he'll get my support.........yada fucking yada.......

We have elements within our support who are worse than taigs.

If it wins us 3IAR and provides the chance of a GIRFUY to Celtic then it's worth it. If he puts on the blue jersey, he'll get my support.........yada fucking yada.......

I agree (tu)

If it wins us 3IAR and provides the chance of a GIRFUY to Celtic thrn it's worth it. If he puts on the blue jersey, he'll get my support.........yada fucking yada.......

Agreed.

I await the cry for Lennon to replace Walter,I mean..that would be a right good way to get it up the tims when their ex manager leads us to 4 in a row eh ?.