riordan rangers link

ronnie107

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like Riordan frankly. We're not talking about needing a world class forward here people. Walter needs a different style of striker as he has 3 in the target man mold. He has to do it for less than 500,000 and 10,000 wages (I'd assume).

Can you imagine if Riordan scored the goals that cost them another league title or had ANY other discernable impact on Rangers retaining the title? Condemning them to a financial black hole?!

Id laugh? Id fucking shit mate.

I'd like Riordan frankly. We're not talking about needing a world class forward here people. Walter needs a different style of striker as he has 3 in the target man mold. He has to do it for less than 500,000 and 10,000 wages (I'd assume).

Can you imagine if Riordan scored the goals that cost them another league title or had ANY other discernable impact on Rangers retaining the title? Condemning them to a financial black hole?!

Id laugh? Id fucking shit mate.

To be fair, there's a lot of truly massive potential for hilarity and GIRFUY factor in this ludicrous and unlikely transfer but I'm not sure I can cope with the existential strain of balancing my appreciation for him if he did such a thing to the tims with my recognition of the fact that he's an absolutely dreadful human being who should never be afforded the privilege of wearing the glorious royal blue of the Rangers.

I genuinely would not know whether to laugh or cry.

To be fair, there's a lot of truly massive potential for hilarity and GIRFUY factor in this ludicrous and unlikely transfer but I'm not sure I can cope with the existential strain of balancing my appreciation for him if he did such a thing to the tims with my recognition of the fact that he's an absolutely dreadful human being who should never be afforded the privilege of wearing the glorious royal blue of the Rangers.

I genuinely would not know whether to laugh or cry.

I'd cry with laughter mate. Just like I did when the badge kisser put 2 past them at the midden the first Old Firm game after he signed.

Absolutely fucking loved it pal.

Couldn't have scripted it better.

And if the wee cunt that Riordan is--is what spurs him on to damage that mob for years to come?

Ha fuckin ha

Sell him on for a profit and chortle my ass off.

People who compare Riordan to Kenny Miller need to realise that maybe in general the situation is the same, but in reality it isn't.

Miller came back having a huge hunger to prove everybody wrong, and refused to turn on the fans.

Riordan, after 5 or 6 games of the majority of Rangers fans constantly booing him, would stick the two fingers up at us. We've seen his temperament in Edinburgh derbys were if he isn't getting his own way, he just does what he fucking wants.

He's a clown of the highest order we need to stay well clear of him.

People who compare Riordan to Kenny Miller need to realise that maybe in general the situation is the same, but in reality it isn't.

Miller came back having a huge hunger to prove everybody wrong, and refused to turn on the fans.

Riordan, after 5 or 6 games of the majority of Rangers fans constantly booing him, would stick the two fingers up at us. We've seen his temperament in Edinburgh derbys were if he isn't getting his own way, he just does what he fucking wants.

He's a clown of the highest order we need to stay well clear of him.

5-6 games, 2 if he scores v the taigs :lol:

I'm going to put my neck on the line here and I'll get abuse, but I'd take him over Boyd anyday. Much better player and has a left foot/could go to left wing if stuck.

Doesn't mean I like the guy. He's an absolute turd of a boy, but in a footballing only sense - I can reluctantly accept it.

I'm going to put my neck on the line here and I'll get abuse, but I'd take him over Boyd anyday. Much better player and has a left foot/could go to left wing is stuck.

Doesn't mean I like the guy. He's an absolute turd of a boy, but in a footballing only sense - I can reluctantly accept it.

Ill be honest here, I can't remember the last time Riordon had a good spell of games. He is no better than what we already have imo.

I'm going to put my neck on the line here and I'll get abuse, but I'd take him over Boyd anyday. Much better player and has a left foot/could go to left wing if stuck.

This (tu)

Celtic have left a sour taste in his mouth aswell, he'll burst a gut to prove to everyone hes a top team player i think.

PM on way about they tickets aswell (tu)