Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Who the fuck do you think he is, Gazza? :crabflute::lol:

Imagine Gazza or Slim Jim playing again against the Mhanky Mob! They would just love it.

If EH Diouf or D Healy can play well against anyone especially THEM, I will be delighted, but holding off forming any opinions for now.

Imagine Gazza or Slim Jim playing again against the Mhanky Mob! They would just love it.

If EH Diouf or D Healy can play well against anyone especially THEM, I will be delighted, but holding off forming any opinions for now.

Nvager Baxter was the man to sort them out, he was forever taking the piss out of them. :)

Come on guys...........the guy is not a serial killer or a priest...no children were harmed here....

The bloody scots media is trying to turn you against this guy...

Anyone quote me something he has done and I will quote you a player in scotland who has done same or worse.

He seems very arrogant and just the sort that the opposition players and fans will try to wind up ... I will be amazed in a wee place like Scotland if he's not off at least once :anguish:

Yep his limit will be tested to the max,he needs to keep the head alot of opposition fans will have it in for him and hopefully the refs wont..This is all down to the man himself though if he just plays football then we could be in for a treat (tu)

He seems very arrogant and just the sort that the opposition players and fans will try to wind up ... I will be amazed in a wee place like Scotland if he's not off at least once :anguish:

Well you know my motto, Thermo...an eye for an eye...or more commonly known as one leg for two legs.

If he gets sent off, I hope to fuck he gets two of them either sent off or carried off. :craphead:

The mhedia would have you believe he's worse than Fritzl and Tobin.

Aw! Hawd the fuckin bus here!!!! They were fuckin brilliant at the ice skating caper :craphead:

Aw Sorry! That wiz Torvill and Dean, wizn't it? <cr>