Diouf first half

indieboy1980

Relatively pleased with his debut, he definitely gives us another option. I thought he looked good on the ball and kept it simple when he had to, which is not always easy on your first game.

As a few have already mentioned, Hearts kicked the shit out of him and he still got up every time and got on with it. That was nice to see. He will need more of that calmness on Sunday, when that clown Scott Brown leaves the boot in on him. Callum Murray better give him some protection from the first whistle! In saying that, there's probably more chance of me getting to start centre mid for us than that happening.

Diouf playing just off Jelavic could potentially be very good. Looking forward to seeing them in action together.

Just watch that animal Kayal go for him on Sunday, him, Broon and the rest of the bheasts will take turns having a go at him.

Done well tonight, considering, everything about us and our game is alien to him.

:praise:

Well done El Hadji (did i get that right?)

Im going to pick up a new top tmrw for 5's on Friday with Diouf on the back, is he number 17?

Just watch that animal Kayal go for him on Sunday, him, Broon and the rest of the bheasts will take turns having a go at him.

Done well tonight, considering, everything about us and our game is alien to him.

:praise:

Well done El Hadji (did i get that right?)

Im going to pick up a new top tmrw for 5's on Friday with Diouf on the back, is he number 17?

Yeah, he's number 17.

Thinking about ordering a top with him on the back, just hope its here by Sunday!

diouf wont be starting on sunday anyway

you might be right but i think it would be an error. he deserves to start because of his performance tonight and smith would win the mind game with psycho lennon.

diouf can play either side - i'd line him up at the start of the game right in front of that pussy common's face - he will shite it for the whole game....guarantfuckinteed!!

and i'd bring him on the park right when those fuckers go into their choir boy bendover huddle.

Thing that i was most pleased with was that he was always available for a pass, always looking to get into a space and give the midfield an option. And he was very comfortable taking the ball into feet.

Too often our movement ahead of the midfield is poor, and it stopped us playing too many of those crappy wee chipped balls over the top that our midfield seem to love.

Thing that i was most pleased with was that he was always available for a pass, always looking to get into a space and give the midfield an option. And he was very comfortable taking the ball into feet.

Too often our movement ahead of the midfield is poor, and it stopped us playing too many of those crappy wee chipped balls over the top that our midfield seem to love.

(tu)

you might be right but i think it would be an error. he deserves to start because of his performance tonight and smith would win the mind game with psycho lennon.

diouf can play either side - i'd line him up at the start of the game right in front of that pussy common's face - he will shite it for the whole game....guarantfuckinteed!!

and i'd bring him on the park right when those fuckers go into their choir boy bendover huddle.

i would throw him right into it, old firm games are suited for guys like him!! would love it if he scored in front of the broomloan!!!