Ally McCoist officially named as Rangers manager next season.

disgruntled_bear

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its making me sick thinking about it. But we all know, the truth hurts.

It doesn't seem to make you sick posting it, it seems to fill your wee cheerleader heart with joy.

Remember to make you next post how I'm right behind Ally, like you did yesterday with your Quadruple thread.

I don't care if he's the "cheap, easy solution", Super Ally's got my support and I wish him luck. Thank god it's him and not another terrible manager like Le Guen.

Major rebuilding of the team is required and if this takeover is completed then I reckon Ally will do it, oh and Weir to retire and become a coach at Rangers too :)

so celtc beating rangers is lennon bitch slapping ally.

i remember all those times walter was bith slapped when souness was in charge. its a wonder he ever got the job.

When you see how pathetically we surrendered, yes, it is. TLB will eat him for breakfast sadly.

Watch the season ticket sales go down further next season...............

To all the doubters, how can you slate this decision???

Lets be honest we cannot afford and do not have the lure to get a top European manager so whats wrong with appointing someone who has a passion for the club and has been understudy to one of our best managers?

This decision has my full backing and i hope he proves all the doubters wrong !!!

God Luck and all the best SUPER ALLY !!!

Oh well. He will need our full backing then. Let's hope he doesn't just follow suit and continue to play his team as they are just now.

Hopefully Ally realises he needs to stamp his own authority on the team and that by playing the same way Walter Smith does, he won't do that

Also as a striker, surely he won't want us playing 4-5-1

It doesn't seem to make you sick posting it, it seems to fill your wee cheerleader heart with joy.

Remember to make you next post how I'm right behind Ally, like you did yesterday with your Quadruple thread.

doh

You still havnt answered the question, when did i say he didnt have my backing? :rolleyes:

Fact is you cant.

Super Ally will have my full support, regardless if it's the choice I wanted or not.

He cannot be anymore negative than Walter is a lot of the time, and Lemon came in as c*ltic boss as a novice and he seems to be getting the job done, so why can't Super Ally do the same?

All the best Mr McCoist, the stage is yours - make sure you do a good job. (tu)

Hopefully Ally realises he needs to stamp his own authority on the team and that by playing the same way Walter Smith does, he won't do that

Also as a striker, surely he won't want us playing 4-5-1

I think he will McCoist is not the soft touch some seem to think he is.

When you see how pathetically we surrendered, yes, it is. TLB will eat him for breakfast sadly.

Watch the season ticket sales go down further next season...............

now hes to blame for a colapse in the world economy. is there no end the supers evil.

Anyone else think Ally will change the way we play dramatically as soon as Walter is out of the door? He seems far more like the type of guy who won't be anywhere near as stubborn.

I also reckon he'll be a lot more in touch with the thoughts of the fans, which can only be a good thing.

I worry about his mentality though. He needs to toughen up with them and assert himself pronto. Let them know that he's the boss and nobody will be fcuking about.

If he does that, there could be hope.