I am a bluenose, loyal and true...

Muff

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very inspirational, good job. My only worry is that Ally rates Smith TOO high, of course smith has been a huge success, but we need some fresh Idea's and I think Ally is capable of producing them. I just think Ally's personailty is brillant and he's such a nice fella and a complete professional, and he is also a rangers fan! Super Ally (tu)

fantastic post mate you have realy cheered me up muff after that inept performance on sunday. roll on thursday cmon the gers every one of you get your act together and be proud to wear the blue jersey nothing less than 100% effort will do from here on in and we will once again be champions of scotland.and congratulations ally on your up and coming appointment of becoming the 13th manager or our great club i am sure you will be a great succeser to walter. :crabflute: w.a.t.p

Great post and glad to see Ally has a lot of backing although others have doubts.

Nevertheless if this season goes down the tube I fear a lot of supporters will be less than delighted that Ally is taking over. That may be unfair as WS still makes all the decisions this season, but a bad end to the season may have a bearing on the fans view of Ally.

That said heres hoping for a great Rangers resurgance starting Thursday and going non stop for quite a few years.

muff, that first pic when coisty is on his knees at the tattie bowl,scoring for gers against the tims for the record equaling 27th time, sharing with jimmy mcgrory, is my all time favourite footie pic.

richard gough goes down on his knees, and shares in the moment with coisty, and they both begin crying slightly.

that, to me, was an incredible, incredible sight. two legends, showing their love for the club.

today, although i will be 100% behind the new manager, and i congratulate him and wish him every success, there will always be that nagging doubt over the appointment.

i do hope it is proved fruitless.

congrats coisty!

my only reservations of the appointment is that we wont be able to give him the start he deserves as a rangers manager unless we are taken over

no manager should have to take over a team thats cut down to 16 first team experienced players and no money to improve the situation

muff, that first pic when coisty is on his knees at the tattie bowl,scoring for gers against the tims for the record equaling 27th time, sharing with jimmy mcgrory, is my all time favourite footie pic.

richard gough goes down on his knees, and shares in the moment with coisty, and they both begin crying slightly.

that, to me, was an incredible, incredible sight. two legends, showing their love for the club.

today, although i will be 100% behind the new manager, and i congratulate him and wish him every success, there will always be that nagging doubt over the appointment.

i do hope it is proved fruitless.

congrats coisty!

Anyone got a video of this? Not saw it in ages.