I am a bluenose, loyal and true...

Muff

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to give him the chance,lets see what hes got he might give this team the kick up the arse it needs :clap::clap::clap:

We should get Muff in the dressing room just before the cup replay and get him to do a Braveheart speech to the players just to show them how much it means to the fans :uk::21:

The goal was on Sky Sports around about 19:15pm... although it didn't show the whole celebration.

believe it or not, the day after that game, coisty came into my work, as the company i was working for at the time was owned by brain dempsey, the celtic guy who got fergus mccann in.

anyway, brian dempsey owned a timber kit company, and we were building a new house for him which was in bishopton, and in strolls ally, to check on progress on the house.

he had been in before, but as he was friendly with brian dempsey, who at the time had good relations at rangers, we all think he came in to wind up brian with his presence.

was a great morning for all us bears at the work at that time.

Fantastic post Muff!

It's posts/threads like this, you would just wish you could go into the Rangers dressing room and tell them just how much it means to us fans. Really give them what for. I never like losing, playing badly, but it's even worse when the players don't look like they care.

Let's just hope this is a blip, let's hope Walter and Ally get into them, let's hope the players react between now and the end of the season, let's hope we are the Champions come the end of the season!

We've still a long way to go to get back to our traditional best, and although this news has been expected having it confirmed has certainly brought a smile to my face. I'm not sure if Ally will be a good manager, but the man has Rangers to the core and shows how much defeats like Sunday hurt him. Hope springs eternal, and hopefully this news can stoke the players fire for the rest of the season and beyond.

Born 1984, Muff?...Ya wee whippersnapper! :craphead:

Great post that came from the heart and one that should be applauded by ALL true Rangers supporters.

I still have a small doubt over Ally as our Manager, but he has to be given a chance to show that he is his own man and has the ingredients to be the top dog at such a massive club.

If Ally turns out to be a manager who shapes his team in his own image as a player, then we are in good hands.

For those on here who have already made up their minds that Alistair Murdoch McCoist will be a failure, I remember a young man who, in his first real managerial post was sacked and his chairman said that he had "No managerial ability"

That man was an ex-Rangers player named, Alexander Chapman Feguson.

Get behind the manager and the team.

totally 100% with you on this one muffster :P

i am 30 now and grew up idolising super ally, he is probably my favorite player ever to put on a rangers jersey. I truley hope he can bring his winning mentality to the team and have them playing with the same heart that he did while he played for us

One super ally

there's only one super ally

one super allllllllllllllllyyyyyy

there's only one super ally

Good luck sir i hope you have many great succesful years at the greatest club in the world