***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I don't want Lafferty anywhere near the team on Wednesday.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:diouf: :davis: :bartley: :wylde:

:healy: :jelavic:

Why not.

Saved me posting my team mate. This is the way to beat the bheggars, get in their faces for 90 mins, Motherwell today were a prime example of this.

Saved me posting my team mate. This is the way to beat the bheggars, get in their faces for 90 mins, Motherwell today were a prime example of this.

I would have liked to put Ness in the middle and Bartley at the back with Bougherra but I don't think he is fit yet.

Bartley is a better shout in midfield than Edu just now. I think Ness is out for a fortnight.

This go 4-4-2

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:diouf: :davis: :bartley: :weiss: or :lafferty:

Or this

:Foster: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :whittaker: :bartley: :diouf:

Bartley is a better shout in midfield than Edu just now. I think Ness is out for a fortnight.

I am a better shout in midfield than Edu.

I honestly have lost count the amount of times he has been caught in possession because he doesn't have a clue who to pass to. Very frustrating, I really hope we are looking to shift him in the summer.

If Vlad's fit then i think Weiss on the right flank with Wylde on the left flank are musts in my opinion simpy because that'd provide us with natural width and that lizard fuck Izaguirre and that rodent Wilson cannot handle pace. It'd pin them back which would be great news for our back line.

This team i'm more than confident would beat them:

McGregor

Foster - Bartley - Bougherra - Papac

Weiss - Hutton/Edu - Davis - Wylde

Jelavic - Diouf

And if Vlad's not fully 100% for it then:

McGregor

Foster - Bartley - Bougherra - Papac

Diouf - Hutton/Edu - Davis - Wylde

Healy - Jelavic

Would love to see Healy upfront with Jelavic on Wednesday, but can't see it.

I'd rather, if Weir is to come back in, that we went with 5-4-1 and not 4-5-1. We are far better defensively and going forward with the five at the back, giving the likes of Bougherra and the full backs the license to get forward without as much pressure on their defensive duties. We have proven in the Champions League and against Sporting in Lisbon that it's far more effective than 4-5-1.

Gregg Wylde starting would give the Celtic a massive problem with his pace, especially if we are playing on the counter.

I would love us to go 4-4-2:

Shagger

Whittaker

Boughie

Bartley

Papac

Weiss (if fit, if not diouf) on the right

davis

edu

Diouf (If weiss not fit, Wylde)

Jelavic

Healy

we need to have an attacking option on the wings to give the scums full backs something to think about as they love bombing forward especially isaguirre. Get Diouf or mad Vlad rm and get them running at him as he is not the best defensively.

Also we need to be constanlty pressuring them high up the pitch. defend from the front two. Motherwell showed that this is effective and the taigs are not as good as they and the mhedia thinks.

C'mon Rangers intae this shower of cunts

I think we'll see ;

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:whittaker: :bartley: :davis: :edu: :diouf:

:jelavic:

Whittaker to double-up on Izaguirre and Foster will help with his pace.

I'd hate to see that, but I think it's a possibility. Right now the chances of Whittaker being there for me are huge.

At the moment I'd expect something like

Mcgregor

Foster bougherra weir Bartley papac

Whittaker Davis edu diouf

Jelavic

I have a feeling smith has thrown a curveball in saying weir will come back in.

I do think foster and Whittaker will double on the right, but maybe as a 4-4-2 if weir is indeed left out.

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:edu:

:weiss: :davis: :wylde:

:diouf:

team will defo have old man weir back so lets hope the weekend break as done his legs some good, i woulp play 2 wingers to see how good the scums full backs really are and EHD a free role behind big jela cos im sure he would cos some damage, we have to go for it and not sit back or we could be punished again, IMO anyway watp

:chopometer: :nukepiggary:

We have to do something different than the last couple of games.

----------Mcgregor-----------

Whittaker Bougie Bartley Papac

Weiss---- Edu ----Davis --Wylde

-------Diouf-----------------

----------Jelavic-----------

That means play our best players and attack. Do this and I fancy our chances.

Personally, I would play;

:Foster: :bougherra: :bartley: :papac:

:weiss: :davis: :ness: (is he fit?) :wylde:

Go for these bastards.

But, I reckon we'll see;

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :bartley: :papac:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :lafferty:

Regardless of what team Smith decides on, we will disagree no doubt with him either way :P

We need to simply take a similar approach to the game as Motherwell did on Sunday afternoon. Offer them no time on the ball by pressing a high line and putting pressure on both full backs at all times to negate their threat. Motherwell done this to great effect as their wingers really piled the pressure on the backline.

The big thing we need to do though is Play 2 Fucking Strikers!!!! We seen yesterday that Mulgrew is no Central Defender and their Goalkeeper also aint exactly the best especially in the kicking department. We need to give them more problems in the central area by playing a Striker against each defender...means the fullback will also not be able to fly forward as freely.