gif of mccoist and lennon incident

scottjf82

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can see that snide prick was trying to look freindly while whispering snide shit in his ear

need to win this league put this prick in his place

mccoist whisper in his ear, thats why he changes from smiles to frown :)

If he's saying you owe me then maybe they had a bet on the game or whatever? No idea, would love to know what Ally said to him, got right under his skin anyway

Lennon says 'hold on a minute'!! That makes me think McCoist has said something to Lennon to get a reaction and has got one.

Played to perfection by McCoist with Lennons hearing tomorrow and all.

Looks like McCoist lead him right up the garden path. Said verbals to the ginger one and let lennon make a fool of himself. :crabflute:

Yip, that's my take on it. I thought Lennon was the instigator at first. I've looked at it a few times, and I think McCoist has got to him, in a few short words. Nice one.

Looks like McCoist lead him right up the garden path. Said verbals to the ginger one and let lennon make a fool of himself. :crabflute:

totally agree with u.good going superally with lennön up in front of sfa the morra.

McCoist "Tommy isn't coming back son"

Stop with the fucking tommy burns chat , it sickens me almost as much as their constant chants about cooper and the ibrox disaster!! Someone dying from cancer, no matter who it is , is not funny in the slightest ..