***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

The sooner we have a new owner and sign a player or two who can pass a fucking ball the better!!!

Doesn't take a new owner coming in to be able to pass a ball, take a set-piece, press the opposition, keep the ball, make a movement, pick the right team, have a plan B...

Sunday is going to be fucking torture and if we play with these tactics we WILL get beat AGAIN. Its jst so fucking tiresome this shyt that were seeing.

Whittaker needs to stop taking the Freekicks. Edu needs to be subbed. One f the CB's needs to come off and Healy needs to come on and support Lafferty. But that needs to happen now not in the 80th minute.

We need to be pressing them all over the park. We need to show a bit of commitment to the cause. Each player on the Park has 45 minutes to show that they deserve to play for Glasgow Rangers.

I will remain hopeful however if no changes are made soon then that hope will diminish.

COME ON RANGERS!

We can win 2 - 1 still.

Edu is awful, get him sold, or pay someone to take the cnut.

Edu off - Diouf on.

Laffery off - Naismith On.

Weir off - Weiss on.

Go 4 - 3 - 3, they're there for the taking!

Embarrassing

Too fucking spineless to change it in any way

You could guarantee that if it was 1-1 with 10 minutes left, we still wouldn't go for it

Just fuck off Walter

Most unlike you, but i do agree, he must go now and take his clueless idiots with him, he is going to cost us this title.

Dont even know what to say....just isnt good enough show every team we play far too much respect. OK we aint world beaters and this is just pish!! No heart No fight. Lets just hope we start to press more in the second half this can be done just need to start moving forward as a team no use Lafferty knocking his pan in just for no1 else to close them down!

Whats the bet that senile smith will play the exact same system vs celtic

last 3 times we've played them they played us off the fucking park and they will again at the weekend if we don't go 4-4-2

Good chant for the 2nd half, FOUR FOUR TWO, FOUR FOUR TWO, FOUR FOUR TWO! (that and fuck off edu)

The sad thing is, we will come out unchanged for the 2nd half. We need to score 2 and Walter will stay defensive.

And he will line up the same for sunday. I wish someone would tell Walter we have good attacking players in the team.

This has been nothing short of embarrassing and i would rather lose 4-0 than go out with a wimper.

Davis is a disgrace to the jersey.

Just thought I would say it as he escapes criticism far too easily.

He's a shitebag and to even contemplate comparing him to Barry Ferguson beggars belief.

The Invisible Man is an imposter. A jersey short and should be sold first chance we get. A passenger.

Can't believe we didn't change right away. EVeryone can see that our formation isn't working so why the Fuck has smith not changed it yet? A terrible performance in the first half. Need a change. Ad move bartley into midfield and sack Edu. Then stick healy up front (if he's on the bench, Not seen the subs) am sitting here feeling sick. Ano a few bears will have a go at me but tell me am wrong.

I don't think I've ever seen such an inept and pathetic showing from any team at home in the later stages of a Euro competition. There's only two words to describe that, utter shite.

Have to laugh at the comentators though, who quite clearly have never seen Rangers play.

dident they comentate on that 08 euro run

We can win 2 - 1 still.

Edu off - Diouf on.

Weir off - Weiss on.

Smith OFF - HOPEFULLY NOW

We can win 2 - 1 still.

Edu off - Diouf on.

Weir off - Weiss on.

They are there for the taking.

What game are you watching