Just been told the team

Gillete

The only thing Edu offers a threat to is our defence and our chances of winning today. Anybody that say's anything different is either a idiot, Walter Smith or both.

Edu hasn't just been woeful as of late, he has been woeful since day one. He lives off a goal he scored against the bheggers when the league was already over.

Slight exaggeration

He was magnificent when he came into the team for the final 2 months of the 08/09 season

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it this way; I'm far more confident now (if that's indeed the side), than I was say half an hour expecting a 4-5-1.

We'll have alot more pace about us, Wylde gives us width and great delivery from open play and set-pieces. Jelavic will have a partner, in either Naismith or Lafferty which will bring out the best in him. Also he'll have the delivery of Wylde to thrive on. The likes of Lafferty and Naismith will get right in Celtic's faces and not let them play. So many more positives.

Yes, Edu and Weir are our weak points but Celtic have equally got weak points in Loovens and Mulgrew.

No Surrender!

The only thing Edu offers a threat to is our defence and our chances of winning today. Anybody that say's anything different is either a idiot, Walter Smith or both.

Edu hasn't just been woeful as of late, he has been woeful since day one. He lives off a goal he scored against the bheggers when the league was already over.

hope to fuck your no sat next to me.... one greeting faced bastard is enough per section and im claiming north stand section c3

hope to fuck your no sat next to me.... one greeting faced bastard is enough per section and im claiming north stand section c3

shut up big man, edu is fuckin rotten. everyone and anyone can see that. he makes no runs, falls when ever he gets the ball and the team dont want to pass it to him.

he can fuck off.

An idiot because they don't share your opinion? Walter and Ally have picked the best side available today.

Thanks for posting Gillete, it does look like a 4-4-2 and that is good.Its not the team I would have went with but good to see Wylde Naisy and Jela all in team. Imagine 2 nil to the Rangers Edu and Weir with the goals :D .

That's not exactly true.

Thanks for posting Gillete, it does look like a 4-4-2 and that is good.Its not the team I would have went with but good to see Wylde Naisy and Jela all in team. Imagine 2 nil to the Rangers Edu and Weir with the goals :D .

The forum would actually explode if that happened.

shut up big man, edu is fuckin rotten. everyone and anyone can see that. he makes no runs, falls when ever he gets the ball and the team dont want to pass it to him.

he can fuck off.

my post was an attempt at humour with GOAT as we are both moaning faced cnuts, sorry you had your sense of humour valve removed as a child......... that was another attempt ....go on give me a :D reply, you know you want to.

I'd rather had seen Alexander

whittaker bougy weir(we aint got fuck all else) papac

Weiss Davis Diouf wylde/lafferty(better on the wing than up front)

Naisy Jelavic

you could sub in lafferty fer weiss or wylde like the big man or not he hates them as much as we do and will play balls out fer the whole game. If we do go 5-4-1 we're back right where we left off. Wylde Naisy and Jelavic should have a field day with these cunts. If we can pass the ball longer than 5 feet we'll be ok. jmo.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Alexander

Papac

Whittaker

Weir

Boogie

Naismith

Wylde

Edu

Davis

Lafferty

Jelavic

Sorry but Lafferty and Edu and Weir are our blind spots.

If Weiss made the bench he is fit enough to start and the same with Hutton.

With that selection i can't see Wylde starting on the left can you?