Replacement for Weir?

KingKirk

My own opinion is we should try and get Woodgate fae spurs who's out of contract. I know this would be a massive risk due to how injury prone he is. even on short term 6 month deals or a pay as u play deal I feel it could be worth the risk tbh we could do alot worse. (tu)

I'd personally be having a go to get Bartley, but don't be surprised if Ally puts Whittaker or McCulloch in there on a permanent basis if we can't get anybody for a reasonable price.

My own opinion is we should try and get Woodgate fae spurs who's out of contract. I know this would be a massive risk due to how injury prone he is. even on short term 6 month deals or a pay as u play deal I feel it could be worth the risk tbh we could do alot worse. (tu)

NO CHANCE

Woodgate in the SPL :lol:

Players would go right through him and his injury record would get even worse. The SPL would probably be what ends his career.

I'd love to see Bartley stay but can't see it happening unfortunately.

Woodgate in the SPL :lol:

Players would go right through him and his injury record would get even worse. The SPL would probably be what ends his career.

I'd love to see Bartley stay but can't see it happening unfortunately.

What happened to the talk of Ally wanting him to be our first signing next season?