***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

From radio sounded like laff took the chance well?

He did, took a touch and round the keeper, did well to turn the ball into the net as he was angling away from goal, was a composed take from lafferty, i thought he would hit it first time and bottle it

He did, took a touch and round the keeper, did well to turn the ball into the net as he was angling away from goal, was a composed take from lafferty, i thought he would hit it first time and bottle it

Good stuff, imagine pitch didn't help!

Good striker in there somewhere (tu)

Good stuff, imagine pitch didn't help!

Good striker in there somewhere (tu)

He's playing well, he does have the ability but rwrely shows the mentality to go along with it, as speak, he just delivered a cracking ball to naismith, he is on fire tonight, wish he would do it more.

don't think this game should even be played, in saying that fir park was a helluva lot worse.

whats the burds name in the sig to i google it?

she makes me feel funny down below

He's playing well, he does have the ability but rwrely shows the mentality to go along with it, as speak, he just delivered a cracking ball to naismith, he is on fire tonight, wish he would do it more.

Potential new owner ever likely, potential new transfers in the summer, under performer starts to perform...