***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Sounds delightful

I managed to get my uncle from Dubai a ticket for that game, as he was over visiting, we travelled up on a 16 seater bus, with absolute no leg room and bloody freezing. Got into the ground late, already 1-0 down IIRC, front row, and basically became icicles for 80 minutes of my life.

It was absolutely horrible :disappointment:

I can remember standing waiting on the bus thinking I'd never been so cold in my life. It was snowing and windy as fuck ! The day didn't get much better.

:disappointment:

Better be. Their groundstaff are morons. I can remember being a bawhair from the ground last season and they called off the game !

I had already went into the supermarket across the road, purchased the pre-match carry oot and a big copper approaching us and us shitting ourselfs when he said "I seen you's come out the supermarket there ..... the games off lads, sorry"

We thought he was gonna book us for drinking but he was sound. Was just passing on the info.

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :weir: :papac: :whittaker:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :wylde:

:Naismith: :jelavic:

Subs: Alexander, Lafferty, Fleck, Ness, Hutton, Cole and Kerkar.

Saturday was hard to take, didn't think we deserves ti lose, I'd change the back 4 around though, put Sasa (who is a natural CB) next ti Davie and have Whitt on the left (he usually plays better anyway). Edu shouldn't play but the any replacements are just back from injury so he'll be in, although Hutton would do a better job.

If the lads play football like they did against the Arabs then we'll win, if they defend like they did then I'll worry. We need to win every game until the end so let's start here, c'mon the Gers :21::craphead:

I had already went into the supermarket across the road, purchased the pre-match carry oot and a big copper approaching us and us shitting ourselfs when he said "I seen you's come out the supermarket there ..... the games off lads, sorry"

We thought he was gonna book us for drinking but he was sound. Was just passing on the info.

I know the supermarket you mean. We were actually at a wee pub just outside Perth, and were getting on the bus to head to the Stadium and heard it was off.

Just went right back into the Pub for a few hours :crabflute:

Not confident for a game against St Johnstone ? Times are bad

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:weiss: :ness: :davis: :diouf:

:Naismith: :jelavic:

3-0 Rangers: Jelavic x 2 and Diouf :uk:

Weiss and Bougherra are injured mate, maybe that doesn't help the confidence!

It's not to be raining ya mug. It's 15 with sunny intervals. Get the sun block packed :D

Won't find out until I'm on the bus were my seat is. I got snowed on to fuck at the 4-1 game.

My hands were so cold that night when I came home and had a bath to heat up my hand inflamed to twice the size due to extreme heat change. Nearly had to go to hospital :lol:

Absolutely miserable day.

You should've had a tug before you went in the bath, it'd have felt like someone else was doing it.

I'm confident about this game. If we'd won on Saturday I may have felt differently but the team will bounce back well, I'm sure of it.

Too many injuries right at the business end of the season.

Would take your rigt arm for a 1-0. I'm afraid if we drop pionts here before we even have to go to Tannadice and the sheep we are in big trouble.

No chance, can you imagine playing out the last 30 mins just 1 goal up, asking for trouble.

Fuck that!

Aside from all this takeover chat, this is a big game tonight.

Midweek games never fill me with confidence, so tonight is going to be tough imo.

4-4-2 please Rangers and grind out a win.

Totally agree, especially after dropping points on Saturday. Must win game.

No chance, can you imagine playing out the last 30 mins just 1 goal up, asking for trouble.

Fuck that!

He said he'd take a 1-0, not he hopes we get a goal and sit back and then finish 1-1 or 2-1 down.

We'd all take a 1-0 at the final whistle, no? I'd rather 10-0 but all I care about is the points.

He said he'd take a 1-0, not he hopes we get a goal and sit back and then finish 1-1 or 2-1 down.

We'd all take a 1-0 at the final whistle, no? I'd rather 10-0 but all I care about is the points.

Taking a 1 nil is still playing out time just 1 goal up, its a chance i would rather we didnt take. But i know what you are saying, a guaranteed 1-0 at f/t, its not very good for goal difference but it is 3 points. (tu) Where Celtic not 3-0 up in about 10 mins up there last time?

Isnt sitting back how we play?

Taking a 1 nil is still playing out time just 1 goal up, its a chance i would rather we didnt take. But i know what you are saying, a guaranteed 1-0 at f/t, its not very good for goal difference but it is 3 points. (tu) Where Celtic not 3-0 up in about 10 mins up there last time?

Isnt sitting back how we play?

Oh I agree with you, I just doubt the other poster (or anybody) is saying they'd actually hope we play for a 1-0, that's a type of suicide we've committed far too often this season, and as you say the goal difference is an issue, but I'd still bite your hand off for a guaranteed 1-0 tonight, given injuries etc.

I'd happily take 10 guaranteed 1-0 wins with the worst performances ever given by a Rangers team if it meant winning the league this season (tu)

Oh I agree with you, I just doubt the other poster (or anybody) is saying they'd actually hope we play for a 1-0, that's a type of suicide we've committed far too often this season, and as you say the goal difference is an issue, but I'd still bite your hand off for a guaranteed 1-0 tonight, given injuries etc.

I'd happily take 10 guaranteed 1-0 wins with the worst performances ever given by a Rangers team if it meant winning the league this season (tu)

(tu)

Lets hope the lads turn up tonight Jamie.

Too many injuries right at the business end of the season.

Would take your rigt arm for a 1-0. I'm afraid if we drop pionts here before we even have to go to Tannadice and the sheep we are in big trouble.

It's not much of a sacrifice, taking someone else's right arm

Do we have a pitch inspection planned?? the weather in uddingston is awful today, pissing with rain all afternoon. I hope the weather u[p in Perth is a lot drier!!

Anyone living up there that can shed some light on it?