***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I spoke to a mate who stays in Perth (Hay Street) about 45 minutes ago and he said it's been sunny all day, just started spitting with high winds.

Unless the weather changes dramatically, he couldn't see it being off.

I spoke to a mate who stays in Perth (Hay Street) about 45 minutes ago and he said it's been sunny all day, just started spitting with high winds.

Good to hear, just I seen on Twitter this...

Heading to Perth soon for Saintees v Rangers. Any chance it might be off? #rainingcatsanddogs

This , im in Dundee and its still sunny here although while out for my fag there there was a wee spitting of rain but no major clouds in the area just now but there is high winds

This , im in Dundee and its still sunny here although while out for my fag there there was a wee spitting of rain but no major clouds in the area just now but there is high winds

It's been windy as fuck here for almost a week.

Light showers at the moment in Perth.

yeah was going to play Drumoig at the weekend but couldnt be bothered hitting into the wind on the massive par 5 :craphead:

The one after the par 3... 12 I think?

It's like a driver, driver, sand wedge.

The one after the par 3... 12 I think?

It's like a driver, driver, sand wedge.

yeah the one after the 3 over the water , maybe driver,driver wedge for you , im a novice at the game and can't use woods/Driver consistantly yet so for me it was :

Scuff of the tee , 4 iron , 4iron , 5 iron , putt in the hole and still get a 5 :lol:

yeah the one after the 3 over the water , maybe driver,driver wedge for you , im a novice at the game and can't use woods/Driver consistantly yet so for me it was :

Scuff of the tee , 4 iron , 4iron , 5 iron , putt in the hole and still get a 5 :lol:

Bandit :lol:

Anyway I'm off to the game - three points Rangers, just get it done!

Lafferty's in for Diouf.

RANGERS: McGregor; Foster, Whittaker, Weir, Papac; Naismith, Davis, Edu, Wylde; Jelavic, Lafferty.

SUBS: Alexander, Fleck, Diouf, Kerkar, Ness, Hutton, Cole.

So it's pretty much the team that played the final apart from Foster in and Bougherra out.

Let's fucking do this Rangers

Raging this is starting at 6, not finished work until 7! Baws

Win tonight! Come on Rangers, doesn't matter how scrappy it is! Just get us top and put pressure on those dicks.