***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :whittaker: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :ness:

:Naismith: :diouf: :wylde:

:jelavic:

I'd be happy if we went out with that formation. This is a must win game, I'm fed up of hearing a kick up the arse was all we needed because it wasn't, about time we go out and get all three points with a convincing performance. Pity I'l miss the next few matches because of work though.

For me

McGregor

Foster Weir Whittaker Papac

Davis Hutton Ness Wylde

Jelavic Naismith

That's based on Weiss being out and Ness being back to full fitness.

Even at that, I'm not happy. Guys like Papac and Foster shouldn't be near our XI but needs must.

Too many injuries right at the business end of the season.

Would take your rigt arm for a 1-0. I'm afraid if we drop pionts here before we even have to go to Tannadice and the sheep we are in big trouble.

Indeed :crabflute:

North Stand Row C, I'll be soaked!

It's not to be raining ya mug. It's 15 with sunny intervals. Get the sun block packed :D

Won't find out until I'm on the bus were my seat is. I got snowed on to fuck at the 4-1 game.

My hands were so cold that night when I came home and had a bath to heat up my hand inflamed to twice the size due to extreme heat change. Nearly had to go to hospital :lol:

Absolutely miserable day.

It's not to be raining ya mug. It's 15 with sunny intervals. Get the sun block packed :D

Won't find out until I'm on the bus were my seat is. I got snowed on to fuck at the 4-1 game.

My hands were so cold that night when I came home and had a bath to heat up my hand inflamed to twice the size due to extreme heat change. Nearly had to go to hospital :lol:

Sounds delightful

I managed to get my uncle from Dubai a ticket for that game, as he was over visiting, we travelled up on a 16 seater bus, with absolute no leg room and bloody freezing. Got into the ground late, already 1-0 down IIRC, front row, and basically became icicles for 80 minutes of my life.

It's really pishing it down here. Better be dry the morra :disappointment: