Sheep vs Phigs.

Senna

Fuckin disgusting sheep shagging bastards. Have no interest in trying against the Fenians. Yet against us they give everything.

Another embarassing humping and inept refereeing have ensure the great unwashed will be polluting hampden in may.

Fuck them and fuck the tims as well, Motherwell are going to win it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A few guys at work last night said "Aberdeen were due a win" against the tims, said no fucking chance when the likes of Diamond and Hartley are still playing. Craig Brown is just as bad as Mark McGheeeee when it comes to games against them. Embarrasing

Being honest i wouldnt blame the dons managers, Aberdeen are a shambles of a club. From Skovdahl onwards they have been taking roastings of off selik. Countless 5-0s and upwards.

Doesnt seem to matter how good or bad a team ra shellick have its always the same.

When was the last doing we gave Aberdeen? i mind a 3-0 at Ibrox UEFA cup season i think?

That's Celtic's sixth penalty against Aberdeen this season.

It's a shocking statistic when you get more than a third of your penalties in a single season against the same club who openly have pretty much all Celtic supporting defenders.

Thank fuck the sheep arent in the top 6 or it would have been another cup final performance against us, and another embarrasing thrashing against the tims :rolleyes: Two rotten clubs that I wish would just die