Tims feeling the heat!

kirkiebear

Seen a few tims on facebook claiming they heard the billy boys and numerous sectarian singing tonight :lol:

They think we should be docked 3 points from tonights game and the points given to united :lol:

Nice to see they are inventing lies and feeling the heat, usually means they know they are in trouble :sherlock:

We can laugh, but if they don't win tomorrow, you can bet they'll pursue this through the SPL.

Dirty fuckers will try anything and everything to screw us over.

Seen a few tims on facebook claiming they heard the billy boys and numerous sectarian singing tonight :lol:

They think we should be docked 3 points from tonights game and the points given to united :lol:

Nice to see they are inventing lies and feeling the heat, usually means they know they are in trouble :sherlock:

Ffs, they should be ashamed of themselves ! BAD LOSERS !! :crabflute: :chopometer:

The Billy Boys was not sung. Lies: It's 'The Glasgow Celtic Way'.

The funniest parts of the match were chants of "We want more penalties" and the mock-up rendition of The Famine Song for Dundee being a shithole. :lol:

Excellent.

Sum jungle oan mine has claimed that Mcbride and Lennon had both been sent a live bomb and that anti terriost police have ordered a media black out of it......................

Yep, heard this too, it's on mcgillivans site

I understand that the tims will go into turmoil after tonight as usual.. it's expected from them, but what I don't get is when other fans like St Mirren fans act like the tims :lol:?

Fucking closeted tims :lol:

They know they cannot beat us on their own so they are trying every dirty and underhanded trick in the book.Despite this we are top of the league and the pressure is with them just take care of our games.

They know that the last 2 seasons was their BIG chance to knock us back decades and they blew it :happy: