Stokes

absolute cunt and given the fact rangers are being brought into all this "bullets to lennon" shite for no reason, it's surprising more hasn't been said about his father having live ammo in a pub.

i'm more fucked off on all the press brought to our door for fuck all than i am at the result the day. We'll win the league, i just wish the club would fucking stand up to the press and defend us.

the penalty was never a foul and the 1 he got booked for was ridiculous

izaguirre is a cheating cunt as well, went over when diouf nvr touched him

also on sky sports, ledleys 'penalty claim' fuck off it was a freekick to us if anything.

Given what his Father is up to with the anti Queen banner and being arrested etc we can all imagine how this cunt was brought up to think.He tried his best to cheat us today and but for Greegs would have managed it.As for Izzaqueery.He looks to go down every time anyone goes near him.

Considering the background to today's game, his actions were inflammatory and dangerous - only a stupid arsehole or an arsehole wanting to see trouble would have stooped so low. Either way, an arsehole.

The last time one of our players got booked for diving he was hung drawn n quartered in the media and on the phone in... Can't remember who it was... Naisy or Lafferty perhaps.

I suspect this won't get half as much coverage.

Can't fault Sir Shagger but cringed at his friendly exchange with this cheating terrorist supporting bastard.

Aye, especially since Stokes slapped him round the head earlier this season :lol: