Is the league over ?

Gillete

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one loss in it, chances are they will bottle it in ANY of these games.

Can see it sitting at 0-0 ... fans start to put on the pressure...team getting rattled ..then losing a goal in the last minutes.

If they go one down, it's park the bus time.

It's not over by a long shot.

Could easily turn out that McGregor won it for us today.

Tonight we are in the position we are, not only because of today's result, but because of piss poor performances and managerial decisions earlier in the season, and to date. All is not yet lost, but there must be an honest appraisal of poor leadership and performances at seasons end, win or lose.

On a different tact, I see Wattie got his reward from trlb in the after match wireless interview, where the trlb described Watties after match comments, as total nonsense. Extend the dignified hand and get booted in the baws, nice one Wattie. :(

I have the faith up until it goes outwith our hands and into those of Satan's.

That happened today.

They might draw a match, but thanks to Mark McGhee, they'll still win it on GD.

I have the faith up until it goes outwith our hands and into those of Satan's.

That happened today.

They might draw a match, but thanks to Mark McGhee, they'll still win it on GD.

Utter pish, if they win it, it is because we lost it, no one is culpable other than management and players, that is what they get paid big bucks for.

Utter pish, if they win it, it is because we lost it, no one is culpable other than management and players, that is what they get paid big bucks for.

I'm amazed you're still here to be honest.

Anyway, I had faith all the way through Helicopter Sunday season, mainly because if they drew, it was good enough for us.

If they drop points, most likely a draw, they're still safe because of Abercunt.

Abercunt will celebrate this season every bit as much than the mhanks if it comes down to GD.

Absolutely.

Failing to score against Celtic in the last three league games, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at home to Dundee Utd, getting pumped 3-0 at home to a bottom half Hibs side, terrible draws home and away to Inverness.

All not good enough.