Is the league over ?

Gillete

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over imo, they can afford a draw so we're relying on them gettin beat, can't see it tbh.

What annoys me is that if we played like this every game we would be in pole position now !

Much as I love the management team I have to hold them resposible for this - fingers crossed it`s not over yet !

Oh your a big man

Calling your own a retard , nice one

Fuck off back to school

Your spelling shows that its you that needs to return to the classroom.

Anyway, you retard, I'm too old for school, 42 a week on Monday. (tu)

they were 5 points clear with 4 to go and blew it before so i dont see why we should assume they have won it now. They just about won the last time they were in inverness so its quite possible they will drop points up there for starters. Hearts away is never easy either and dundee utd beat us at home so they can beat celtic at home. Also look at their results after getting a positive result in old firm league games. Drew with hamilton (last min penalty as well) and then lost to motherwell after their 2 league wins. They have the advantage for sure bit its not over.

Not over until its over and it most definitely is not. I reckon they will drop points at home against Dundee Utd and away at Hearts and it wouldn't surprise me to see them dropping points against inverness.

:marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv: :marv:

celtic are world famous bottle merchants, i've said it a hundred times :)

lennon has lost almost every single crucial game he has played in since he came to celtic.

ross county

uefa qualifier

europa qualifier

cup final against us.

then you have celtic losing to us in a season where they had a 7 point lead twice and a 5 point lead with 4 games to go.

they can not handle the pressure and will crack against hearts IMO.

this league is FAR from over