Inverness 3 v 2 Scum (there's yer dinner Lemmy)

If it stays this way I'll be a happy man. Ok it's still advantage Celtic, but it shows the boys what we need to do. Score, score and score.

If Inverness win I might just streak up and down Duke Street! :happy:

Quoting this which means you'd have to do it GOAT :craphead:

Hell if ICT won then I'd be tempted to do the same :lol:

disappointed caley arent winning this. Poor poor goal to concede for them. Good finish by commons yes but they just sat off him and invited him to have a shot and he got a lucky deflection as well. Celtic may still win tonight but they arent going to walk it by any means. Caley need to sort their defending out. Celtic will come flying out of the blocks in the second half and caley need to be tight at the back and weather the storm like they did at the start of the first half. A draw is not ideal for us but its better than a celtic win, we will just need to stick 5 or 6 past hearts on sat if its a draw lol( which is more than possible)

I watched the first 10 minutes. Switched it off when Commons scored. One sided game.

How did the rest of the first half pan out? the same?

Caley's arses will collapse near the end, any money.

Rooney missed a 1 v 1 about a minute later.

Since then the game has been abit scrappy. Honestly inverness could get a result here. Celtic havent really played well at all.

Still think out of the 3 away games they have, Inverness tonight and Hearts next week are the games they are more likely to drop points than anyother.

Just got to hope Inverness do the business for us tonight with atleast a draw and then Hearts do the same.

Still think out of the 3 away games they have, Inverness tonight and Hearts next week are the games they are more likely to drop points than anyother.

Just got to hope Inverness do the business for us tonight with atleast a draw and then Hearts do the same.

2 Draws from them sees us win the league if we win all our games. Cant see them losing so hoping for draws at least