that banner

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To explain to those who missed this--it was reported on TV and on Radio that some well meaning suppoters hung a banner over a stand ----WALTER SMITH IS A LEGNED-----was getting much mirth from the Tims until the result shut them up

The supporters then realised and kind of folder the banner up until just WALTER was displayed.

To explain to those who missed this--it was reported on TV and on Radio that some well meaning suppoters hung a banner over a stand ----WALTER SMITH IS A LEGNED-----was getting much mirth from the Tims until the result shut them up

The supporters then realised and kind of folder the banner up until just WALTER was displayed.

Was that the banner hanging over the Govan??? And also i know they complain about every bloody thing we do but what was the reason behind laughing at that?? regardless of the result 2nyt or on on sunday he is a legend.....

Was that the banner hanging over the Govan??? And also i know they complain about every bloody thing we do but what was the reason behind laughing at that?? regardless of the result 2nyt or on on sunday he is a legend.....

don't know if you realise this, i'm to tired to notice laugh.gif

the banner read: "Walter Smith is a legned" instead of "Walter Smith is a legend" 00000042.gif

Sorry mate. I'm not firing on all cylinders but what are you talking about. Can you explain what happened straight?

EDIT: I'm a fud like those fannies!!!