Whos all going to rugby park ?

Gillete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The east stand will be full of Bears. This stand is for killie season ticket holders,but we are taking up all spare seats and told NO COLOURS or we could be ejected.

Killie supporters will bo off before final whistle,then you can whip your jacket off and party.

5 of us in the East stand.

If anyone thinks the bears in these stands will remain quiet i think were kidding ourselfs on. People will see how it goes for 5 or 10 mins then i reckon we will be bouncing :pipe:

I have a ticket but not sure how i am

Getting there from north east of England... Any ideas Bears!? Carless loyal

The corby rsc are taking a bus up on the saturday. You could maybe get in touch with them and see if they could pick you up somewhere on route!

I'll be there, in the away section. No sure where my seat is though! Travelling from Glasgow, will it be easier to get a train to Kilwinning (going there after for a party) then taxi over to Rugby Park? Theres only two trains to Kilmarnock on a Sunday morning and I'm guessing they'll be mobbed?!

will be about £30 for a taxi to killie from kilwinning on a sunday

I'll be there, in the away section. No sure where my seat is though! Travelling from Glasgow, will it be easier to get a train to Kilwinning (going there after for a party) then taxi over to Rugby Park? Theres only two trains to Kilmarnock on a Sunday morning and I'm guessing they'll be mobbed?!

if you do indeed decide to get off at kilwinning. once you are out the station there is a hotel and beside that is a bus stop.on a sunday there is a bus every half hour and will get you in killie in roughly 30 mins for about 4 quid return.