" No Surrender " is now sectarian!

Last night a woman was refused entry to the Copland Front with her flag as it had the words "No Surrender" on it.

The policeman who is based in Johnstone (Number K136) told her she would not be allowed in with it. When she asked why, he refused to give any valid reason other than to say it was sectarian and she wouldn't be allowed entry into the stadium with the flag.

When did "No Surrender" become sectarian?

I think he's making up his own rules and clearly abusing his powers.

Let's get him.

police dont know fuck all, they are the bottom of the law and like to try and take it into their own hands.

wonder how gallas that wanker would have been if his supervisor was watching him.

there is nothing sectarian about the phrase No Surrender.

If you asked everyone in Scotland and Northern Ireland whether they thought 'no surrender' was sectarian, i guarantee at least a third of them would say yes

Clueless morons who think anything that embraces protestantism/loyalism is bigoted. See people like that all the time in Ulster.

Everything we do is sectarian imagine forgetting that disgraceful if our club started giving money to charity I no we do give to charities but another one on top of that then the tims would find some way to find that sectarian.

Its beyond a joke tell anyone who complains to get to fuck and get back to enjoying being the biggest club in scotland.

It wasn't that long ago that noone would have came out with this pish against us when our board cared about us it has to change.

No surrender.

Last night a woman was refused entry to the Copland Front with her flag as it had the words "No Surrender" on it.

The policeman who is based in Johnstone (Number K136) told her she would not be allowed in with it. When she asked why, he refused to give any valid reason other than to say it was sectarian and she wouldn't be allowed entry into the stadium with the flag.

Let's get him.

i'm in!

i would like the same police man to now say Bruce Springsteen is sectarian for that song he wrote

the arctic monkeys for using the words in their song

the rolling stones for using the lyrics too

the people who made the no surrender film

all people in war who refuse to give in

i'm sorry but really some of the strathclyde police force have to wake up and get a fucking life or im sorry actually police instead of refusing someones entry over a perfectly fine flag!

LOL!!!

I'd have made such a song and dance there and then, but you should give them the full force of it now TheBloubellsAreBlouie. Take it you have plenty of witnesses? Did you get the flag that was deemed sectarian back after the game, do you have it in your possession now?

why not contact the police and ask the question yourself ?

I'v sent two emails this morning. One to the Divisional Commander at 'G' Div in Govan, who has overall control of matches at Ibrox and will have prepared the guidelines for officers on duty at Ibrox.

I've sent another to the Divisional Commander of 'K' Div, Mill St, Paisley, as it was one of his officers who made the decision.

Still haven't received any replies as yet but will keep you posted.

The polis are scum and fucking clueless. rapists and paedos running about and pulling up somebody for this

same thing happened with a guy who sits next at old firm game.

To me his scarf said No Surrender and was taken from him.

pretty much double standards! i had the orange 'no surrender' scarf on at the psv game got asked where i got my scarf from an officer thinking i was gonna get told to remove it but he actually complimented it saying it was smart!!

its funny someone should mention the arctic monkeys song with 'no surrender' in it they way its shouted in the song sounds like it should be at a football match!

They are just told.....if it's Rangers it's sectarian.

She should have insisted on seeing his boss and defied him and walked in...If he lifts her he loses his job and she gets compensation for wrongful arrest.

Let's get him.

It's sectarian because Rangers fans say it. Thats it.