Edu

NessFTW

I've had a wee while to think about this but despite his late run of form I still think he should be nowhere near the first team.

I've seen him play shit and I've seen him play well and I still don't think he's good enough for the Rangers.

I know it probably won't happen but does anyone think Gattuso returning to Rangers would be absolutely perfect for next season?

It's like there's there's a Rino shaped hole in our first 11 just waiting for him :lol:

Wouldn't that push Ness even further down the pecking order?

Think Ness and Davis are our best two CM options, but I have some serious reservations about his fitness. But if he managed to keep himself fit then I think we would be ok for CM for cover

Not only is he abysmal but he brings Davis down too.

A few half decent games at the end won't erode the memory of some shocking performances from him throughout the season.

Winners don't do sentamentality.

Punt.

Think Ness and Davis are our best two CM options, but I have some serious reservations about his fitness. But if he managed to keep himself fit then I think we would be ok for CM for cover

Ness looks very good but he has never played 6 games in a row in his career so far even at youth level, so you can't rely on him yet

I don't know why but I just don't think Davis and Ness would work as a CM pairing. I feel we need someone like wee Rino to get in about the opposition, break up play and retain possession.

I think Ness is a perfect understudy for Davis and could/should learn a lot from him.

He's hardly put a foot wrong the last 4-5 games. Fair enough he was shocking before that, but why choose now to get on his back? Some people just aren't happy unless they're having a go.

I think you're being unfair here mate.

I've watched him play well over the last few weeks and taking this into consideration, I still don't think he is good enough.

He's not bad, but IMO not good enough (tu)

I agree we should let him go. Next year should be the year Hutton and Ness really step up. If it was up to me I'd get rid of Lee McCulloch as well.

mcculloch should stay,will be a handy squad player next season

I think you're being unfair here mate.

I've watched him play well over the last few weeks and taking this into consideration, I still don't think he is good enough.

He's not bad, but IMO not good enough (tu)

I think he was great for the run in, and it would be unfair to "PUNT" just as easy as that like some are suggesting. Everyone has their own opinions though (tu)

He's hardly put a foot wrong the last 4-5 games. Fair enough he was shocking before that, but why choose now to get on his back? Some people just aren't happy unless they're having a go.

Just to play devils advocate, I'd ask them the question: Does the same rule apply to Lafferty?

when edu is playing well,he's no bad

when he's playing poor,he's up there with the worst player i've ever seen at rangers...

even if he found a balance between the two,i don't think he would be good enough.

Just to play devils advocate, I'd ask them the question: Does the same rule apply to Lafferty?

Lafferty at his best brings more to the team than Edu at his best. That's my thinking at least.

Plus I think Lafferty can still improve. I fear Edu's best is what we're seeing at the moment, which is 7/10 performances.

Lafferty at his best brings more to the team than Edu at his best. That's my thinking at least.

Plus I think Lafferty can still improve. I fear Edu's best is what we're seeing at the moment, which is 7/10 performances.

I do agree with you, Lafferty at his best brings more to the team.

The only reason I posed the question is because of how inconsistent he is throughout the season. Who knows, maybe next year he'll do a Naismith.