Next season's atmosphere

H72

I can't wait.

When it was announced that the two groups were joining up, I think everyone on here instantly realised something special could be happening to bring back some atmosphere to Ibrox. I cannot wait. Regardless of what people may think of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ - including myself - the atmosphere across the darker, trophyless side of the city has got better and better since they were allowed to group together.

It's about time the atmosphere at Ibrox returned. Obviously, it won't be like the golden days that the older Bears will be able to tell us about for days on end, but it's a step forward.

The matchday experience as a whole has to be better under Whyte's tenure.

While this is here, might aswell ask a question about it.

I agree that the atmosphere is due to get 100x better with the two groups joining up... but...

Does this mean it would be much more difficult to get a season ticket place anywhere near them?

Was thinking of getting a ST rather than squandering my money on paper tickets every second week, and would have liked it to be nearest the singing part as possible!

no doubt the atmosphere will be great with both UB and TBO Joining up i know alot of the boys that started the Blue Ultras have left to go and join them. As for me i will give it one season and see how it goes and then maybe think about moving over that is if there is room as I have been told theres been great interest.

You can see what atmosphere the GAYBrigade have over there and the only way is up for the atmosphere at Ibrox

yes thats a question id like to ask im awaiting confirmation of my first season ticket but im not sure do they ask me were i prefer and if so where is the best stand to sit in , this season i only made two matchs at home and a few away ones so need some advise as to the best place to sit but they have to include the oldfirm tickets course

With a new owner, a new manager, hopefully new players, and having won the league, combined with our hatred for Lennon, if this doesn't improve the atmosphere at Ibrox, nothing will.

Overall the atmosphere will improve, but the atmosphere in the Copland will suffer. :(

Union Bears do absolutely nothing to contribute to the atmosphere up the Copland, They were fantastic at the start of the season but have been literally non existent over the last few months.

No offence intended, but the UB's don't sing, atleast they didn't in the Copland.

I don't know this personally and do not speak for them when I say this but I wouldn't be suprised for the last few months if they have just given up in the Copland. Knowing they are leaving and not wanting the hassle they get from fellows fans, stewards and police. They were right up against it, so much so that they did what most thought they wouldn't do and move to the Broomloan, just to help aide the atmosphere.

I know from Away games, Youth Games and the Youth Cup final's they most definitely sing (tu)

While this is here, might aswell ask a question about it.

I agree that the atmosphere is due to get 100x better with the two groups joining up... but...

Does this mean it would be much more difficult to get a season ticket place anywhere near them?

Was thinking of getting a ST rather than squandering my money on paper tickets every second week, and would have liked it to be nearest the singing part as possible!

I'd encourage you to put your name on the waiting list, there is a very lengthy waiting list compared to previous seasons ofcourse, although we had a meeting with club yesterday and there is more than enough room to accomodate these guys. I'd strongly encourage everyone interested in this section to leave their name and rangers number with TBO, theres a very good chance you will get in.

Bringing them together is the best way forward! Power in numbers. Eventually I see it having a huge impact on the atmosphere, it should become infectious. As has been said it is difficult to muster the balls to stand up on your own a start a song when you don't how many will join in!

I think the atmosphere in the last few weeks has been immense, obviously the end of the season approaching will have helped but if we could maintain close to this level of atmosphere ibrox would be a fortress