Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Just a thought . a little off topic but why has whyte went to portugal with ally ?

Craig whyte would only go surely if a deal was in the offing ?

Couple that with Dunnys assertion that Ally and Whyte are looking to make a huge statement with one of their first signings...

We could be on to a Record exclusive here mate...

Don't really see the big deal, most people on here would argue that La Liga is the best league in the world, yet they expect a guy to turn it down and come to the SPL? I've only seen the guy play on a few mins of a Youtube video so I'm not going to get worked up over him not signing, the management don't seem to think he is worth more than we offered then that is good enough for me

Rubbish

A bosman transfer from an Israeli club to Mallorca is now a major European transfer which should get its own breaking news on the Sky Sports News ticker? :lol: Dont be so fucking stupid, idiot! This is a nothing transfer, a minor move between two small clubs involving a nothing player which comes to the total amount of, eh, nothing!

:lol:

Ally said he was going to Portugal with his family for a few days, no idea if or why Craig Whyte would be there too.

Craig Whyte's up at his castle in Moray for a few days.

Absolutely devastated

You can't fake Youtube clips and make a shit player look good. He was clearly fucking brilliant

GTF Mr Whyte, you're no better than Minty

yup seems he all words in the fn papers when it comes to action he does fuck all