Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Embarrassing that we came out public with our determination to get him only to lose him to a smaller club with most likely a smaller budget, after the farce with Commons too. Sorry, thats sounds negative and that is not allowed. Lets try positive, right, is he any better than what we have? Is he really? We have Beattie, Lafferty, Jelavic and Naismith who can all play up front, would he oust any of them? I am not so sure, maybe James but i think he deserves another chance, oh oh, support of Beattie, again, frowned upon on here......och i dont know! Thats Conway and Hemed both players we came out in public and stated we wanted looking like we wont get both. How about we keep our mouths shut and show the fans what is happening instead of telling us what we want to happen? We may also lose out on Bartley and Cuellar, so how far down the list Neil has given Ally do we go before we get someone in? Lets hope that wee cartoon was right and we are working our way up from the bottom of our "targets list".

I have a wee feeling we could do better than this Hemed lad anyway, in fact i am positive we can.

hopefully ally and the team that are after players have learned a lesson

a shame, he looks a decent prospect...

interesting to see who our next lot of targets are given we appear to have missed out on hemed, the welsh guy from blackpool, possibly conway etc...

You would think we have missed out on messi we will never hear of him again there's no problem we will get someone else like goodwillie at least we know what we are getting with him

We offered him shit money. £4k a week is something you would offer a guy from Hamilton. I don't blame Hemed for taking the better off and wish him all the best at his new club. Now Rangers, how many millions in transfer fees are you willing to fork out on a striker? Goodwillie will be £2m in transfer fees and his wages will be a fuck sight higher than £4k a week.

disappointing as he looked like a half decent player. Cant say i blame him picking spain over scotland, most people probably would espcially if the money offered in spain was double what we had apparently offered. We will still get quality players in but i am disappointed with the way we have handled the whole affair. Get them signed and then talk to the papers about them, not the other way around.

We offered him shit money. £4k a week is something you would offer a guy from Hamilton. I don't blame Hemed for taking the better off and wish him all the best at his new club. Now Rangers, how many millions in transfer fees are you willing to fork out on a striker? Goodwillie will be £2m in transfer fees and his wages will be a fuck sight higher than £4k a week.

we offered him 8k thats plenty imo.

this is a guy who couldn't get a game 12 months ago.

hes had 1 good season at 24.

i am not overly fussed either way and i certainly would not be throwing cash at him

This (tu)

Since you seem to believe the papers and the figures quoted they are saying we offered more than Mallorca :rolleyes::sherlock: