Sunderland 3.5mil Bougherra Bid Rejected?

Goianegra

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good we dont need to accept the first bid that comes in for our players now we have a new owner 3.5 is decent but we would have probably been offered less and accepted the bid if we were still on our arse I'd prefer him to stay but if he wants to go 5 million please

ffs 2 weeks ago 95% of ppl on here were claiming we would be lucky to get 2million, now yees are saying 4-5million fs make yer minds up.

if we get a decent offer and theres no way he is going to stay id sell him(only if we get the fee for players). but hes willing to sign a 1-2yr extension to his contract id sign him up. we should do all we can to keep shagger/bougie/davis/jelavic together for the next few yrs atleast.

ffs 2 weeks ago 95% of ppl on here were claiming we would be lucky to get 2million, now yees are saying 4-5million fs make yer minds up.

if we get a decent offer and theres no way he is going to stay id sell him(only if we get the fee for players). but hes willing to sign a 1-2yr extension to his contract id sign him up. we should do all we can to keep shagger/bougie/davis/jelavic together for the next few yrs atleast.

Think the difference now is we can hold out for more cash for our players now we are not on our arse I'm like you I'd rather get all our top players tied down for the next few years so we can build a strong team that will be successful but it sounds as if Boogie doesn't want to stay

I don't really think he's that great. This season he's been fat, slow, out too often and the odd mistake has crept in which didn't happen last season.

There's no chance of him signing a new contract. He's already said that he'll stay for another year if he can't get a move, but he won't sign a new contract

I'd accept anything over £4 million but unless we got a £4 million bid, i'd keep here for the final year

if he loves being here as much as he makes out, he shuld dae a goodwille n sign an extension even only by a year, so we do get that extra bit to put back into the team

but 5 milion pound if its a british team, none of that euro pish

let him go on to fuck,if he does'nt want to be with us and he is approachin the last year of his contract,we should take the money and invest in someone who wants to play for us....WATP

There's no chance of him signing a new contract. He's already said that he'll stay for another year if he can't get a move, but he won't sign a new contract

I'd accept anything over £4 million but unless we got a £4 million bid, i'd keep here for the final year

That's madness.

So turn down anything up to £4 million then lose him for hee haw in a year?

Running the club like that got us into the gutter in the first place.

His fee would bring in replacements who actually want to be here.

That's madness.

So turn down anything up to £4 million then lose him for hee haw in a year?

Running the club like that got us into the gutter in the first place.

His fee would bring in replacements who actually want to be here.

We were the laughing stock of Britain when we sold our top scorer for £400,000 just to avoid losing him for free

We need to show a bit of bollocks for once and say we have a price for Bougherra and unless it's met, he's going nowhere

A stable defence for the CL qualifiers is more valuable to us than a pitiful offer, certainly anything under £3 million

Being a little bitch of a club who accept anything to avoid losing players for nothing has turned us into a laughing stock

We need to show a bit of bollocks for once and say we have a price for Bougherra and unless it's met, he's going nowhere

Then make ourselves look like dicks when we lose him for free?

Standing up for ourselves is fine if he had two or more years left on his contract.

We are a business as well as a football club and that would be utter stupidity leaving us to replace him in a years time with no fee to use.

@ your edit.

We can buy a replacement with his fee and we will still have a defence who know each other well.

We were the laughing stock of Britain when we sold our top scorer for £400,000 just to avoid losing him for free

A stable defence for the CL qualifiers is more valuable to us than a pitiful offer, certainly anything under £3 million

Who's laughing now?

We won the league without him and £400,000 in our back pocket - Result (tu)

Tbh totally honest I wont believe any transfer until I see players walking out the door or in the door.

As for Bougie, we've lost better players in recent years and never missed them - even with no money.

Dont imagine replacing him will be an issue.